New suggestion~!

This is a discussion on New suggestion~! within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; So ya know therse all these ppl that are labled as scammers, but theres not enough evidence/proof to ban them ...
Page: 1

So ya know therse all these ppl that are labled as scammers, but theres not enough evidence/proof to ban them right? Or other ppl that are always involved in these fishy trades, and maybe had bad trades at some point...

Could we have a "Suspicious" Tag given to these players? for example, JAMIEB in pathos was suspected of scamming a friend of mine's items... since he was the only person that knew the infos.. BUT... theres not enough proof to get him banned or anything, so he is able to keep lurking on these forums. Is it possibe for forum mods / market mods to give a "suspicious" tag to these players, to warn other ppl that if ya wanna trade with these ppl... do it at your own risk, since they are potential scammers.

And maybe if a person thats labled as suspicious is "clean" for lets say 3 months~! then the tag will be gone.........

would this be a good idea?

Banned

Example.

Akutee you scammed 15 gb's from me but i have no proof. Someone gives you a suspicious tag. Thing is, you never played my character and i don't know who you are. And yet you got the tag just because i claim you stole my 15 gb's.

Is this fair?

Banned

Regular members wouldnt be allowed to give such a title,if not you would have hundrers of reports a day, and some1 might just do it cuz he got into a disagreement on a topic and wants to piss off the other guy, etc. Only ko4life admins under some kind of proof provided by some1 and supported by more people that alltogether give somewhat a possible true accusation.
    Good example would be Ezguerra: every1 thinks hes Ferruzo, so he would get such a title and maybe get removed "market section" rights by not being able to see them.

I think its a good idea btw.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

it could be a alright idea but

if they scammed im sure they will just lay low until the tag is removed O.o

good idea IMO

however you cant just say he scammed me give him tag pls

there still needs to be some kind of stoyline and slight proof

also the tag should last a year and restrict market section rights as someone already said

and if they ever wanna do usd trades, they should have to wait till all cash is cleared befor getting the item so there is no possible way for them to scam

Banned

good idea IMO

however you cant just say he scammed me give him tag pls

there still needs to be some kind of stoyline and slight proof

also the tag should last a year and restrict market section rights as someone already said

and if they ever wanna do usd trades, they should have to wait till all cash is cleared befor getting the item so there is no possible way for them to scam[/b]
    How can they do USD trades when they can't see market section? :blink: When there is proof given then we can push the button for ban sometimes.

Oh and callum, nice in your SIG says selling characters :P

aero

Good idea, but as callum said there must be some storyline and abit of proof

it could be a alright idea but

if they scammed im sure they will just lay low until the tag is removed O.o[/b]
    at least during the waiting period, nobody would get scammed, so thats also good for the community right?

and maybe have a history recorded if theres a lot of suspicious tags given to a player.....

and maybe make it like strikes in baseball... if ya get 3 of em before they wear off, you get a ban or something.

@ vandy, thats up to the market moderator to decide. Just because i have a suspicious tag doesnt mean that nobody will trade with me, but its kind of like a lil warning to other traders. And once again.. this is just a new idea... theres many things that could be changed/improved~! thats why i posted here to see whats your guys' opinions :P

@ callum, yeah there hasta be some slight evidence, like payment infos, msn logs... or whatever.. its just like.. NOt enough evidence to get the person permanently banned, but its enough to give him a warning tag

Banned

good idea......

but this is ko4life , remove the "report subject " tags ??????? same thing just on ko4life

iiason

Example.

Akutee you scammed 15 gb's from me but i have no proof. Someone gives you a suspicious tag. Thing is, you never played my character and i don't know who you are. And yet you got the tag just because i claim you stole my 15 gb's.

Is this fair?[/b]
    obviously, it's not gonna be after just one incident...it has to happend a few times.