Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

About Sig's.

This is a discussion on About Sig's. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I do not get how turkish may have the Demultu or wtf ever. Why cnanot i have my sig ?...
Page: 1

Metal X

Default About Sig's.

I do not get how turkish may have the Demultu or wtf ever. Why cnanot i have my sig ?

Diler

I agree with Metal X.

Metal X

Ty. Admin/Mods. Please dont ban me, im asking simple question please.

sophiem

here my answer to u:

Metal X

Whoa.. wow. thats awesome. Spam please ?

Hostage

Why cant you have it? Because we asked you not to. Is this a hard task? Or do I need to start banning people for them to understand were serious about it?

You know these signatures start flames. Why do you need to bring flames to our forums? <_<

Diler

Originally posted by Hostage
    Why cant you have it? Because we asked you not to. Is this a hard task? Or do I need to start banning people for them to understand were serious about it?

You know these signatures start flames. Why do you need to bring flames to our forums? *<_<

And who always starts the flaming and bitching for those kind of things?? The jews of course.

Metal X

Originally posted by Hostage

You know these signatures start flames. Why do you need to bring flames to our forums? *<_<
    Sorry, Can you ask noobz to take off the Israel flag on his sig. and also, may i ask, the turks take off any flag they have in there sig, and avatar. thank you.

sophiem

Originally posted by Diler+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Diler)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

And who always starts the flaming and bitching for those kind of things?? The jews of course.[/b]
    flammeee hahahah...... they are killing us ...... why we will shut up..? hahaha I hope u live in lebanon

Metal X

A new Israeli Massacre was committed against three innocent kids in Palestine. *

The three kids were kidnapped two days ago. They were tortured and brutally killed. Their inner vital organs such as Heart, Kidney and Liver were taken away to be used in Jewish bodies. The Israeli monsters dropped their dead bodies near Sheikh Radwan Palestinian Refugee Camp in the Gaza Strip. *

What animal would commit such a crime?? We don't think even animals can do what these settlers did in the photos to the right. Only Jewish settlers are capable of such inhumane actions. Thanks to Sharon, they are all over the occupied territories. Over 300,000 settlers now live in the occupied territories and according to their Torah, claim it as their promised land. Not only do Palestinians have to deal with their existence but also with their crimes against innocent civilians. *

These are the photos that you will never see on CNN because the pro Israeli media will not want you to see them or even discuss the crime on TV. *

We are sorry that we have disgusted you but the world must know and you have a responsibility as a human being to let the world know. We are only asking for justice, and nothing more. *

Sharon man of peace: [[ please check this vedio ]] *
    http://www.voicesofpalestine.org/video/sharon.ram *

listen to this: *

http://www.voicesofpalestine.org/audio/ChrisHedges.asp *

what do u think now? is sharon man of peace?
    I wonder.

sophiem

Originally posted by Metal X
    A new Israeli Massacre was committed against three innocent kids in Palestine. *

The three kids were kidnapped two days ago. They were tortured and brutally killed. Their inner vital organs such as Heart, Kidney and Liver were taken away to be used in Jewish bodies. The Israeli monsters dropped their dead bodies near Sheikh Radwan Palestinian Refugee Camp in the Gaza Strip. *

What animal would commit such a crime?? We don't think even animals can do what these settlers did in the photos to the right. Only Jewish settlers are capable of such inhumane actions. Thanks to Sharon, they are all over the occupied territories. Over 300,000 settlers now live in the occupied territories and according to their Torah, claim it as their promised land. Not only do Palestinians have to deal with their existence but also with their crimes against innocent civilians. *

These are the photos that you will never see on CNN because the pro Israeli media will not want you to see them or even discuss the crime on TV. *

We are sorry that we have disgusted you but the world must know and you have a responsibility as a human being to let the world know. We are only asking for justice, and nothing more. *

Sharon man of peace: [[ please check this vedio ]] *
    http://www.voicesofpalestine.org/video/sharon.ram *

listen to this: *

http://www.voicesofpalestine.org/audio/ChrisHedges.asp *

what do u think now? is sharon man of peace?
    I wonder.
    before 3 years they(palastine) was expolding kids boss now when we got better securuity they cannot enter to us to kill us..

Diler

Originally posted by Metal X+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Metal X)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

Sorry, Can you ask noobz to take off the Israel flag on his sig. and also, may i ask, the turks take off any flag they have in there sig, and avatar. thank you.[/b]

+1

Hostage, please tell Noobzz to get everything related to Israel of his sigs, avatar, It offends me, thank you very much.

Metal X

Let's not get off topic. Please let me keep my sig. Its not hurtung ne1. No more than sum1 have israel flag or a turkish flag. :angry:

sophiem

Originally posted by Metal X
    Let's not get off topic. Please let me keep my sig. Its not hurtung ne1. No more than sum1 have israel flag or a turkish flag. :angry:
    dont forget u got also flag in ure side sig....

myabe u start remove it then other guys will start remove it too?

Hostage

Originally posted by Metal X+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Metal X)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

Sorry, Can you ask noobz to take off the Israel flag on his sig. and also, may i ask, the turks take off any flag they have in there sig, and avatar. thank you.[/b]
    No, I wont ask them to remove it. It's a flag! I cant read what your signature says. So, I'm asking you nicely to remove it. All I know, is that it makes people angry when they see it. So obviously it's offensive. <_<

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast