Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Nice Job Eric

This is a discussion on Nice Job Eric within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Quickie FTFW :lol: ....
Page: 3

Quickie FTFW :lol: .

I read that topic and must say lol .For him is ok to play edited char becouse he use weapons and armors to make it like normal lvl 70 worrior?pls make me edited worrior I will buy crapy weapon accesories etc. and I can pk with zeroo when he is human and on friday on edited mage when he will be orc.So pathetic.

I wonder why cheater like he is allowed to be moderator hire ?Or is it ok to all that he use edited chars becouse he use glave +7 and crapy armor that make bigest hp in usko usles in pvp.

mc_macking

Originally posted by Festo
    Whats this about u admitting to buyin duped accessories and compounding them then? mc_macking

LOL. Refresh my memory pls. I dont think I ever said I bought duped accessories. I've bought cheap accessories and compounded them. If I buy a ROL for a bill should I know it's duped? Should I care? zzzzz

I have never said I'm more legit than anyone. I personally dont care about respect from any of you. My responses in the other thread were posted because Eric bashed BC. Why do cheaters always try to point out others as cheaters or babashoppers. Erics smokescreen of accusing others of cheating instead of himself on PeterNorth is rather thin and easy to see through if.

If this was a random player and not F9, then everyone on this forum would be flaming and singing the ban song. All of you who support him playing a stat edited character make me sick. You stick up for a cheater simply b/c he's a big name player. How pathetic.

I personally dont care about respect from any of you.
    no respect for f9 .U will get edited worrior to play with devile now? or another for glarfist.What a loser u had good reputation and did many good things but now u are just pathetic loser

Gondon

rofl u guys r like

Legit= Honorable

Rofl its like Virgins here, talking....

Good be virgin, bad- not be virgin

haha yeaa right.

stop this dumbass topics. playing ur fucking game, and just live on. who cares, serioudly who fucking cares? go play ur game and go smash some orcs, or humans, dont come on this forum and bring more shit.

Ok u bought duper accesories or weather u didnt wat diff it makes now to ur life ?
    who cares? why u wasting ur breath making this topics?

Solstice

Originally posted by Kennie
    i remember 1 time *even with lvl 61 700ac no DD, i lure him around harpies for 5min. *couldnt even kill me LOL
    Translation: I ran away for 5 mins then died

Gondon

Originally posted by ziggy
    no respect for f9 .U will get edited worrior to play with devile now? or another for glarfist.What a loser u had good reputation and did many good things but now u are just pathetic loser
    he is loser? says who? a person playing KO.

Why is he loser? cause he played a nice charcter?

Its a game wtf u want from him?

f9 alrdy earned his repsect from b4, he doesnt lose it, because of some shit.

no respect for f9 .U will get edited worrior to play with devile now? or another for glarfist.What a loser u have good reputation and did many good things but now u are just pathetic loser

Man who the fuck are u? U didn't know shit until now so stop talking and let the grown ups handle their bussines.

Mike

Anyone can kill elven.

xxAzraelxx

If you're going to debate on this forum, keep it light. Name-calling/flaming is asking readers to reason ad hominem (That is, you're saying something nasty and asking people to reason that the personality behind the character is bad so whatever you say must be true) and therefore costs your argument cogency. Aversive emotive language, while colorful, also robs your argumentation of cogency by suggesting that your premises are so weak that you have to strike down people's ability to reason in a clear way by activating their anger with striking language (Hitler did this, btw, and admitted it in his writing). These two logical fallacies stand out like a sore thumb on most of these posts. There are other peripheral routes to persuasion in use here, but their numbers are legion.

I saw the "goodbye" post from NYChris too. He said that a gm made an ib+9/90 for him bc the GM couldn't find the code for a +7. Frankly, a GM is not supposed to help ANYONE like that. He couldn't remember the code for a +1? Forgot how to get a whole lot of upgrade scrolls? A GM worth his salt would have simply made the +1s and upgraded one to +7/70. It seems prima fascie -- or apparent on its face value -- that whatever gm plopped a +9 in your hand was stacking your character on purpose.

If, on the other hand, you will say that there never was a +9/90 ib then you wound your credibility bc you said on another thread in another forum that there was one. Which side did you lie on? Why should we believe you now? What made you deserve an ib+9/90 when you lost your +7/70 and why when my +7/70 got hacked did I get ZERO items restored?

I'm not here to flame. I'm here to keep it on the level.

The IB was not 9/90 at all, the ib was +9 with dex and the actual ap didnt even match a +8 IB

stop this dumbass topics. playing ur fucking game, and just live on. who cares, serioudly who fucking cares?
    I don't mabey for ppl that made him moderator hire mabey for ppl that want vote on him for king mabey for ppl that he call cheater mabey becouse I don't cheat and he do mabey becouse for him it is still ok?

Man who the fuck are u? U didn't know shit until now so stop talking and let the grown ups handle their bussines
    u shut the fuck up little turkish kid.I didn't know it till now so what u know it before and thats make u pro or sth time is no matter hire.And yes he is loser saying to someone that he is chater and play with edited worrior.It looks prety like loser for me if u ask.Tell me ppl why the fuck u defend chater becouse he use glave +7 ?

Banned

just play this game to the fullest. not to mention i found BC is much like me and my clanie. we dont care about the game as much as you ppl, just play and have fun with our friends.

and another NYchris have to bring up stories about how he kill me when i was 9 lvls below him is pathetic and making post how the game isnt fun anymore. is it more fun when you kill ppl thats 8-10lvls below you or something? because right now i found ppl are more similar equal lvls and equip therefore more competition and should be more fun in cz.

im having the time of my life with my duffer in cz <3

ziggy learn to type before you tell someone to shut the fuck up

DragonFire

u shut the fuck up little turkish kid.I didn't know it till now so what u know it before and thats make u pro or sth time is no matter hire.And yes he is loser saying to someone that he is chater and play with edited worrior.It looks prety like loser for me if u ask.Tell me ppl why the fuck u defend chater becouse he use glave +7 ?
    english please?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast