Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Nice Job Eric

This is a discussion on Nice Job Eric within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; this thread makes me giggle XD...
Page: 6

susGe

this thread makes me giggle XD

xxAzraelxx

Hey smart guy. Oops. NYChris. Sorry to insult your intellect. Try this. Just try it for me.

Go camp atilla. Camp until you get 2 warrior pendants, sell them, and buy up all +1 iron bows on a1 moradon. Buy buttloads of Blessed Upgrade scrolls. With 30 ib+1 you should get
    Most or All to +5
    15-24 to +6
    4-10 to +7
    1 to +8

These numbers are estimates but they're pretty accurate. I've had to do multiple batches for some items, but making dual shards+7 was no problem with Trinas +6 to +7.

Oh maybe you have no idea what I'm talking about. Have you heard of the Magic Anvil? It's in Moradon.

I'm proudly making my +8/dex chitin armor right now. (If you say a single flaming word about how I don't have Shell I'll remind you how much a shelled rogue looks like he has been shoved up the posterior end of a giant green dung beetle. I wear chitin by choice. I'm too sexy for ugly armor.)

Don't toy with me. I'm not stupid. When I try to explain things I know about this game -- like how to make +8 items at the anvil or guarantee yourself a safe spot to recover during invasions -- most people say "what?" and "wow" and "OMG."

Eric, oh Eric... one of these days you must play hide and seek with me. I guess I'll wait until I'm king.

Banned

let me say something before this topic gets lock:

1. i was wrong and already did apologize to you on the official forums. why are you still bringing that up while i already apologize to you?
    2. you, that idiot gm u mention and every1 else who recieve the items he give fuk the game up even before the turks came.
    3. i cant combo? yes i cant heal but i cant combo? =x any facts or did heard it from some1 or is this just you assuming?
    4. i dont and will never depend on my lvl /gear to kill in cz, unlike u its not anymore fun because ppl are now similar lvls with similar gears?
    5. i think you're just jealous of me and every1 that is still having fun in this game. i enjoy the competition and i dont care if i lose 50nps its all in the fun of the game. dying is part of the game.
    6. continue to call me noobs like it bothers me besides you cant bring anything else up to argue against me. i have work hard and while at it had fun with my friends lvling and farming. we have all been noobs at one point.
    7. take that iron bow if you still have it and shove it up your ass if theres any room in it.

have a good day everyone else.

lol that ib went ages ago

festoooooo, i need some cash, 400m please

this was a topic about eric and now its a topic about chris iron bow wich got delete and replaced for IB +8 long time ago

while Macking was a bit harsh he has a very legit point, I know macking well just as I know F9 , he wouldnt bitch about stuff unless spoken on first , which is what Eric did in a prior post by saying a WHOLE clan cheats and buys GM items ( Which I pesonally know is not true since the only person that may have was immediatly declaned upon figuring it out ( LoveMuffin ) ) So if what Macking says is true concerning Eric playing a Edited char tho who the fuck is he to ACCUSE someone else much less slander a ENTIRE clan ? I personnally do not know if his char is edited , but for his name sake I really hope it isnt, as that would seriously undermine everything he has been preaching here , even including his outlook on GreyHawk .

I'm posting this, as an impartial observer of this topic, and am not here to defend anyone's situation...here are my observations..

i'm doubtful all BC members have babashopped, even if it were true, is it really that much of a taboo anymore? Seems everyone is doing it these days. The exception has become the norm, yet ppl dont want to let go of the old stigma associated w/ it.

To the best of my knowledge "eric's chars" include a 6x mage(ethereal) a 6x warrior (oblique) and a 6x priest(seraphic) which have either been left dormant or have been given away. peternorth is not eric's. . he simply had access to it. As chris posted earlier . .i'd probably load it myself if i had access to it. Eric never hid the fact that he used it, and went so far as to state when...and since zero is no longer human, he had no need for the char.

i'm 'friends' w/ alot of the people involved in this arguement (both sides) and frankly refuse to choose a 'side'. I think both sides could have approached the situation a bit more tactfully...and yes I think that a mod should hold himself above the 'norm' regarding behavior on a forum.

I'm locking this post for no other reason than its useless at this point (it's entertainment value has even run its course)

flame me if you will. But at the end of the day, I stand by my decision to close it.
    ~TicO

Only unlocking this because it is quite intereting, however this post has nothing to do with chris so drop that shit.

All of you who accuse me of being a cheater are quite amusing, lets go through exactly what the deal is.

Have I ever personally gained anything out of peter north? No.
    Have you gained all your gear through illegit means and benefited? Yes.

Until now no one even knew it was me who played peternorth, they all blamed it on festo. I had no obligation to tell anyone that I played it, however considering I gained absolutely NOTHING out of doing it other than enjoyment I saw no harm in it. There is no "smokescreen" macking considering I openly admit to playing an edited character for a short amount of time for perfectly good reasons.

Waz, until you've actually tried it yourself you'll always be ignorant to how crappy a character really is if it has NO decent items, and to your statement about most people not having a good character... well lets just say 60%+ of orc have lvl 70 characters.

wow so what eric played on peter like 4 times with fuck all items so its easy to kill. i always found that char funny cos everyone tries to attack him but they cant kill him (cos karus are fucking shit). entire parties wouldnt be able to kill him with me healing and curing him, yet i can kill that char on my own in a few seconds. all it shows is how crap clans like BC lastalliance and those muslim clans are. fucking jokes.

I thought he was a good equalizer in CZ. The last few days i was human we would slaughter whole parties of cheating karus just 2 of us, it was hilarious. And then they pm you later saying "please let us level" lol!

So my point is, peternorth was a shit char and not worth the time worrying about it. If karus had any good pkers they would be able to kill him instantly but they all suck so... lol

oh and btw an iron bow +7/16dex is better than a +8 so obviously a +9/16 will be way better, what a load of shit excuse rofl.

owned everyone, thanks come back later.

toanie

zzzz....i dont get it, all this posts and still no explanation of how PeterNorth has those stats. And for 0000000, when f9 nt, u flamed him because u said it was unbalanced because karus was better, and now u say karus are fucking shit, u make no sense. And why did u nt anyways to karus after all the bytching. Way to make a fool of yourself there.

I'm sure glad that 0000000 came orc. He's an excellent rogue and damn fun to play with, it's great to be able to revisit good times with old friends. :wub: Even though he has a small penis

zetazeta

erics char is edited? O_O

[quote]
    erics char is edited? O_O
    no he played couple times some noob char wich was edited... i think

Originally posted by toanie
    zzzz....i dont get it, all this posts and still no explanation of how PeterNorth has those stats. And for 0000000, when f9 nt, u flamed him because u said it was unbalanced because karus was better, and now u say karus are fucking shit, u make no sense. And why did u nt anyways to karus after all the bytching. Way to make a fool of yourself there.
    i still think that them going orc was fucking stupid and i tell them this every day. I switched cos they are my friends and i would rather play with them than some retarded humans instead. They kinda forced my hand by switching while i was holiday. So go fuck yourself. It doesnt matter which nation we are on, we are still gonna own the other nation.

I know that the server balance sucks, if you really care about it so much then go human cos i think playing with friends is important than trying to preserve server balance. The GMs would have stopped f9/pam switching if they had 2 braincells.

Anyway, my point was that you are making such a big fucking deal out of PeterN0rth when no one plays him, it was never equipped, and it was a shitty character with just tons of HP. The only reason you brought it up was to divert attention away from what Badcompany are doing which is 10 times worse huh. You're a bunch of fucking idiots i swear. Sure there are only 500 other warriors with far better illegal stats than peternorth but OH NO peternorth is worse cos eric played it a couple of times. Get some perspective.

and toanie i say karus are shit, cos they are. We never had any real opposition as human or as orc. All karus ever did was outnumber us, same as humans.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast