Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Nice Job Eric

This is a discussion on Nice Job Eric within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-toanie zzzz....i dont get it, all this posts and still no explanation of how PeterNorth ...
Page: 7

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-toanie
    zzzz....i dont get it, all this posts and still no explanation of how PeterNorth has those stats. And for 0000000, when f9 nt, u flamed him because u said it was unbalanced because karus was better, and now u say karus are fucking shit, u make no sense. And why did u nt anyways to karus after all the bytching. Way to make a fool of yourself there.
    i still think that them going orc was fucking stupid and i tell them this every day. I switched cos they are my friends and i would rather play with them than some retarded humans instead. They kinda forced my hand by switching while i was holiday. So go fuck yourself. It doesnt matter which nation we are on, we are still gonna own the other nation.

I know that the server balance sucks, if you really care about it so much then go human cos i think playing with friends is important than trying to preserve server balance. The GMs would have stopped f9/pam switching if they had 2 braincells.

Anyway, my point was that you are making such a big fucking deal out of PeterN0rth when no one plays him, it was never equipped, and it was a shitty character with just tons of HP. The only reason you brought it up was to divert attention away from what Badcompany are doing which is 10 times worse huh. You're a bunch of fucking idiots i swear. Sure there are only 500 other warriors with far better illegal stats than peternorth but OH NO peternorth is worse cos eric played it a couple of times. Get some perspective.

and toanie i say karus are shit, cos they are. We never had any real opposition as human or as orc. All karus ever did was outnumber us, same as humans.[/b]
    well playing gm edited char is still cheating and that sucks well its not that big thing cuz that was some noob char...

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

agreeing with zero and all the hatred babas on this one T_T and karus is shit why do u think we have orcs coming to our clan on human side?

btw our clan meaning BandOfTheHawks basically all remaining human hatred/noxious/ their subclan members :P

Hostage

I'd rather see someone play an edited char for fun a handful of times rather than see a blatent cheater use the char as his own.

I know I would log that char to mess around on it. You're all going to tell me you wouldnt log on it just to check it out? Cmon now... <_<

mc_macking

[quote]wow so what eric played on peter like 4 times with fuck all items so its easy to kill. i always found that char funny cos everyone tries to attack him but they cant kill him (cos karus are fucking shit). entire parties wouldnt be able to kill him with me healing and curing him, yet i can kill that char on my own in a few seconds. all it shows is how crap clans like BC lastalliance and those muslim clans are. fucking jokes. quote]

"entire parties wouldn't be able to kill him with me healing and curing him" So this doesnt give you an advantage in cz?? Are you really that fucking stupid? You basically have a tank that everyone attacks, you heal and cure him, and the rest of your party kills the enemy. Nice strategy.

And for the record: When it was just you and peternorth, our party kicked your ass ever time we saw you.

"The only reason you brought it up was to divert attention away from what Badcompany are doing which is 10 times worse"

Want to expound on this statement? What are we doing that is worse than playing a cheating edited character? Surely you dont mean buying off ebay. Like the Shell you bought? You sir,, are a pathetic hypocrite.

Eric:

All of you who accuse me of being a cheater are quite amusing, lets go through exactly what the deal is.

Have I ever personally gained anything out of peter north? No.
    Have you gained all your gear through illegit means and benefited? Yes.

So now you anyone who speaks against you for using peternorth has gained all their gear through illegit means? You play an edited character, that is cheating. Zero says it was played only 4 times. I say you and him are both idiotic liars.

btw: I find it funny as hell that you were losing the argument so you locked the topic. Again you were losing and Tico locked the topic. Now, you've opened it back up trying to get in a few points. Your arguments are full of holes and you are full of shit.

Gravy

[quote]
    wow so what eric played on peter like 4 times with fuck all items so its easy to kill. i always found that char funny cos everyone tries to attack him but they cant kill him (cos karus are fucking shit). entire parties wouldnt be able to kill him with me healing and curing him, yet i can kill that char on my own in a few seconds. all it shows is how crap clans like BC lastalliance and those muslim clans are. fucking jokes. quote]

"entire parties wouldn't be able to kill him with me healing and curing him" So this doesnt give you an advantage in cz?? Are you really that fucking stupid? You basically have a tank that everyone attacks, you heal and cure him, and the rest of your party kills the enemy. Nice strategy.

And for the record: When it was just you and peternorth, our party kicked your ass ever time we saw you.

"The only reason you brought it up was to divert attention away from what Badcompany are doing which is 10 times worse"

Want to expound on this statement? What are we doing that is worse than playing a cheating edited character? Surely you dont mean buying off ebay. Like the Shell you bought? You sir,, are a pathetic hypocrite.

Eric:

All of you who accuse me of being a cheater are quite amusing, lets go through exactly what the deal is.

So now you anyone who speaks against you for using peternorth has gained all their gear through illegit means? You play an edited character, that is cheating. Zero says it was played only 4 times. I say you and him are both idiotic liars.

btw: I find it funny as hell that you were losing the argument so you locked the topic. Again you were losing and Tico locked the topic. Now, you've opened it back up trying to get in a few points. Your arguments are full of holes and you are full of shit.

Gravy
    I have foretold the future! A retard regurgitating back the same old story expecting a different asnwer.

I find it quite amusing that you say that me and zero were ever in more than a 2 man party... which is not true in the slightest, and trust me badcompany were not a problem at all other than your buddy GreyHawk . We stayed alive quite often because we know how to pk correctly together and it was amusing seeing retards freak out when their duped gear didn't work on a lowly newbie in full plate, if some retard was playing peternorth there wouldnt be half the comments about it .

My statement about not benefiting was directed towards you and you alone, I don't quite understand how you got the idea I was calling everyone illegit. I locked the other topic because you have no grounds for an argument and constantly fail at making any intellectual addition to the conversation causing it to get quite dull.

mc_macking

Actually I'm not expecting so much a different answer as I'm expecting more pathetic excuses.

I find it amusing that you see somewhere that I wrote you were in more than a 2 man party. If you read correctly I was explaining how using peternorth could give an advantage. And during the times we kicked your asses in cz, greyhawk wasnt even in the clan. Maybe get your lies straight before you type?

If it was some random retard playing peternorth and all knew the stats were edited, everyone here would be flaming. But since it's "F9" no one wants to take a stand. I dont care if you're F9 and/or some random retard, you still played on an edited character.

You dont understand how I got the idea you were calling everyone legit? Again, maybe you should go back to school and learn to actually read and not just look at the different words.

You typed this: All of you who accuse me of being a cheater are quite amusing, lets go through exactly what the deal is.

I typed this:

So now you anyone who speaks against you for using peternorth has gained all their gear through illegit means?

Understand now. you type all who accuse you of being a cheater. So this means anyone who agrees that you were cheating by playing peternorth. Then you type have you gained all your gear throught illegit means and benefited? Yes.

Is it dawning on you now? Probably not. Might be a little over your understanding.

Bottome line is this: You played on an edited character which is cheating. Keep puffing out the line about illegit items in BC. Maybe you can fool even more people.

Originally posted by mc_macking
    Actually I'm not expecting so much a different answer as I'm expecting more pathetic excuses. *

I find it amusing that you see somewhere that I wrote you were in more than a 2 man party. If you read correctly I was explaining how using peternorth could give an advantage. And during the times we kicked your asses in cz, greyhawk wasnt even in the clan. * * Maybe get your lies straight before you type? *

If it was some random retard playing peternorth and all knew the stats were edited, everyone here would be flaming. But since it's "F9" no one wants to take a stand. I dont care if you're F9 and/or some random retard, you still played on an edited character. *

You dont understand how I got the idea you were calling everyone legit? Again, maybe you should go back to school and learn to actually read and not just look at the different words. *

You typed this: All of you who accuse me of being a cheater are quite amusing, lets go through exactly what the deal is. *

Have I ever personally gained anything out of peter north? No. *
    Have you gained all your gear through illegit means and benefited? Yes. *

I typed this:

So now you anyone who speaks against you for using peternorth has gained all their gear through illegit means?

Understand now. you type all who accuse you of being a cheater. So this means anyone who agrees that you were cheating by playing peternorth. Then you type have you gained all your gear throught illegit means and benefited? Yes.

Is it dawning on you now? Probably not. Might be a little over your understanding. *

Bottome line is this: You played on an edited character which is cheating. Keep puffing out the line about illegit items in BC. Maybe you can fool even more people.
    Before I even told anyone no one even had the idea that I was playing peternorth... You said that when me and cy ran around tanking everything the rest of our "party" would kill them however there was never a party of more than two people.

I don't care anymore to be quite honest, it's like beating a dead horse talking to an incompetent little twat that has to change the subject when the truth about his entire clan is brought up. I wont relock this but have fun replying to yourself because there will be no reason to bother reading it when it will simply be a repeat of bullshit spat back out.

mc_macking what is your fucking point? eric played peternorth a few times is that it? (and yes it was a 2 man party we cant help having fanboys following me around cz) i found it funny to the extreme, we would run out of base, kill literally all the orcs there including all your buddies, who get all worked up that their +2 uniques and +9 iron bows cant dent someone without any uniques and with +7 fullplates and a glave LOL.

Trying to equate that char to badcompany is ridiculous. Ive said why in other threads but ill say it again nice and clear for you because you are dense:

Eric already has his own set of farmed gears that the clan shares, i already had my own set of farmed gears since a long time ago before i ever needed to spend usd. Where was badcompany before the ebay revolution? NOWHERE. You guys never farmed jack shit. You are so bad at this game you even had to buy level 70 chars and equip them with bought stuff. Its hilarious. How can you compare that with any of us? I was well known for beating pretty much everyone when i was in chitins and had a mirage +8. I dont think any of you newbs were even playing back then.

And even now with all the items in your clan that were never farmed and how much better equipped you are than us, you still get raped on a regular basis. Why? you dont have much pk experience, you're just a bunch of thick hillbillies who spend all their cash on a game and get pissed when they lose at it. HAHAHA

So to summarise, you are a newb, you suck at KO, dont cry at peternorth cos you could put eric on a fucking lvl 60 warrior and he would still rape you. What a joke. fucking owned.

GodLike(Ares)

Originally posted by NYchris
    who ever had a legit iron bow 9 idiot
    Its true :wub:

oh and why are you calling eric a cheater when the char was 90% played by festo? worried about getting banned? you are just attacking eric because you are too scared to say anything to festo, fucking pussy.

you are a joke and your whole clan is a joke WOOO redneck powah

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quick question, why was this char made anyway? Was it like some Human champion char with shit items?

So what if F9 plaid it, bann the account not the user. Makes sense to me. F9 the char did not gain from it so what is the issue?

mc_macking

Dear Idiot,

If you would kindly re-read my post you will notice that I didnt say you were in more than a 2 man party. I was giving an example on how having peternorth in a party would give an advantage in cz. Please look past your small penis and notice this.

Zero. Hi again! I noted this before Cy, but maybe your head was in your ass and you didnt see it. We kicked your ass in cz when you were with peternorth. No need to complain about that. But to come on here with your holier-than-thou attitude when you are partying with an edited character is ridiculous. I dont give a shit about your ebay shell. Does it really matter if I buy all my items and you only buy one item? Is there a such thing as being a little pregnant? You either are or you aren't.

Thank you for the hillbilly comment. Gave me another little chuckle. You come here and spew nothing but bc sucks, bc babashops, blah blah. Show some intelligence if you have any.

So to summarize. I'm not crying b/c we kicked pete's ass so no need to cry. Put him on a lvl 60 warrior and I'd kick his ass honestly. Eric admitted playing on an edited character. Edited characters are illegit no matter what items they have. Go back to your rock you sad little worm. Your only reason to be here is to provide more BC bullshit to move subject from the cheating done by Eric.

mc_macking

Originally posted by 0000000
    oh and why are you calling eric a cheater when the char was 90% played by festo? worried about getting banned? you are just attacking eric because you are too scared to say anything to festo, fucking pussy. *

you are a joke and your whole clan is a joke WOOO redneck powah

Fucking idiot. Read other topic and you will see I said something to Festo. You should have your mom read this and explain it to you:

EVEN A FOOL CAN APPEAR INTELLIGENT IF HE WILL ONLY KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT.

Pwned? :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

WOW , some serious need for anger management here.

mc_macking

anger? Nah. I'm having too much fun to be mad.

Too funny though, how zero tries to toss Festo under the bus to cover for eric.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast