Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Nice Job Eric

This is a discussion on Nice Job Eric within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Yes u can be alittle pregnant lol. You can be pregnant in the first month or be in the 8th ...
Page: 8

Yes u can be alittle pregnant lol. You can be pregnant in the first month or be in the 8th :lol:. And Mcking PLZ SHUT THE FUCK UP U IDIOTIC TWAT. Calling Eric a cheater for playing a edited char when u broke the TOS by buying stuff for usd that is 100% injected shit from GM's making u a cheater urself!!

When u bought ur shit off ebay there was ONE guy selling most of the shit there. And he had GM connections and getting items injected.

P.S I don't care if u buy shit for usd but don't go crying like a lil bitch about Eric cheating when u do the same!!!

FLAME ON PLZZ!!!

mc_macking

Holy,

There is no such thing as a little pregnant. You are either pregnat or you aren't pregnant. I call em as I see em. He played edited character, therefore he cheated.

Care to show any proof that I bought any items off ebay? Any proof that I bought any items for usd? It is impossible for you or anyone to show any proof that I bought anything.

If you have nothing to do with this conversation, please keep your mouth shut.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Always intresting to see flames about servers, diez gets so dull at times

Still cannot understand the point of the flame towards eric in this, if it was kept as a hidden thing I would be more concernd about the whole affair

As I told u I can provide proof. By the guy that sold the shit to u aswell as from ur clannies.

Thank You. Come Again!

oh shit... stop it its too much... you owned us? WHEN?? all i can remember is BC switching to whichever server we weren't on and then when we switched to follow you guys you would switch back LOL. Do you honestly think you stand a chance against an equally sized party? even with all your uniques and Greyhawk hitting everyone for 1k+? And you actually thought i would consider joining your clan, you were crap from day 1. :rollseyes:

dont be fucking ridiculous. you hate us because we are better than you. You are attacking eric over festo's char why again? go and talk to festo if it pisses you off so much but he will just say he doesnt give a shit.

mc_macking

LOL. I thought you would consider joining our clan?????? That is a big ass joke. We would never have you.

And Holy. If you can provide proof that I bought something for USD please show it. If you can show proof where I bought any item for USD except premium, I will give you my login info and you can do as you please with my character.

Zero, I dont think I've ever run from you. Died maybe, but definitely haven't ever ran. And yes we did kick you and Pete's ass that day.

Maximus662

Henry, stop arguing with kids on the internet and go cut your damn grass!!! Couldn't see the house last time I came over :P

mc_macking

Deck on my John Deere broken. Load yours up and come on over. :P

umm no fluppy it was replaced with a 7 and a few months later i bought mikes iron bow 8 that was on debono.

Basically Mack ass is saying " Why cry about others when your nose isnt so clean as it appears to be " , He could care less if you played a edited char , but when you attack him and his friends he starts to think , " why woulld someone who played a char as such , cry about USD trades ? Bottom line almost 75 % of KE has purchased something woith USD outside of prem , stop bitching at others just because there paycheck is bigger and thats what they choose to spend it on , ESPECIALLY if you yourself has done it ( 0000000 ) . I personally have seen Zero complain up until Chris posted a receipt from PP of Zeros, then he STFU real quick :0

Gondon

ok eric cheated, good for u.

eric pls wirte, i cheated to end this topic.

playing an acc for 1 hr, that illegal is no big deal to me.

how can u call him cheater for 1 thing?

its like if u dont give me ur cookie, im not ur friend anymore, we was friends 10 yrs, but no cookie, we not frineds anymore

Originally posted by Gondon

eric pls wirte, i cheated to end this topic. *

playing an acc for 1 hr, that illegal is no big deal to me. *

its like if u dont give me ur cookie, im not ur friend anymore, we was friends 10 yrs, but no cookie, we not frineds anymore
    WTF ? Please someone translate this gibberish here , and like I said its not him playing on the account, its him smashing everyone else while he has done wrong himself . Moron , not same as a fucking cookie .

DragonFire

Originally posted by Gondon

eric pls wirte, i cheated to end this topic. *

playing an acc for 1 hr, that illegal is no big deal to me. *

No, thats nothing like him cheating....at all... :wacko:

Dragonfaire

I am soo glad that I like Cabal! :wub: :wub:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by Dragonfaire
    I am soo glad that I like Cabal! *:wub: *:wub:

Your too sexy for KO Becca :wub:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678