Non Scammers list on Each Section

This is a discussion on Non Scammers list on Each Section within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Make a Non scammer sticky on each market so people can post proofs that they traded with somone sucessfully and ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Non Scammers list on Each Section

Make a Non scammer sticky on each market so people can post proofs that they traded with somone sucessfully and can show that the person tehy traded with is not a scammer, so people can have little worries if the person tehy trade with is a scammer or not

DiplomaticTank

Default 1st FTW =D

ill start
    i traded with Tokar mean StreeT
    so he's coool :wub:

WuTang

theres gonna be too many people, easier to have a scammer list or if ur worried make a post in offtopic

Originally posted by WuTang
    theres gonna be too many people, easier to have a scammer list or if ur worried make a post in offtopic
    +1 :wub:

freeze13/freeze247

or scammers will say they traded there scaming buddy just to get them on the good list h43r:

tolgahan

i dont think it works.
    bad ppl can abuse it.
    "i traded my +8raptor for +8 shard.i am play in ares XXxxXX plays in Dies.First i gave the raptor n waited him to login dies n he came back,gave me shard"
    or something like this

there should be a feedback button for ppl to right how trades went. cause we got a scammer list but they only add the scammers if there's enough proof. and a non scammer list sounds retarded.