not to be a rude topic but.......

This is a discussion on not to be a rude topic but....... within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; is eric a mod on ko4life now because he joined refugee? not to be mean but i dont even think ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default not to be a rude topic but.......

is eric a mod on ko4life now because he joined refugee? not to be mean but i dont even think tico should be a mod, after the whole ordeal he just went thru with a clan drop, having to change the clan rules so he can get it is pretty childish, i mean i was in refugee for a very short time, and i read the rules fully, i just think that when a drop in that clan drops and the party follows the rules, its completely childish and immature to go and change the clan rules so that you get that drop.

Again, this post isnt to flame, just for curiosity on why eric is now a gm.

Banned Senior Member

Ask Festo, we were running short on some mods so he asked Eric.

btw mods aren't GMs

Banned

ah ok, i was just wondering, ya sry bout sayin gm, i always get the 2 backwards

I could've probably been a mod quite a while ago if I bothered nick enough. It has nothing to do with my being in refugee.

Grid

They should picks mods who actually follow the rules that are set in this forum, and not some random retard who makes his own rules.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Grid
    They should picks mods who actually follow the rules that are set in this forum, and not some random retard who makes his own rules.

I try my best, baba.

Default Re: not to be a rude topic but.......

Originally posted by flippin
    is eric a mod on ko4life now because he joined refugee? not to be mean but i dont even think tico should be a mod, after the whole ordeal he just went thru with a clan drop, having to change the clan rules so he can get it is pretty childish, i mean i was in refugee for a very short time, and i read the rules fully, i just think that when a drop in that clan drops and the party follows the rules, its completely childish and immature to go and change the clan rules so that you get that drop.

Again, this post isnt to flame, just for curiosity on why eric is now a gm.

First of all the rules never got changed, they were there from the start and we have had the same rules since i been in this clan and thats about 1 and a half year now, so dont come here saying tico changed the rules because of a drop that wasnt the thing, dont start a topic when you aint got anything to back it off with. If you had read the rules like you say you have you wouldnt have stated those things and of course indeed your trying to make us look bad just because we didnt want to invite you back in the clan when you were jumping back and forth the nations??? End of story bye bye

Banned

lance, i like active clans bro, u guys werent active when i was in, and i do have stuff to back myself up with, i got darth, leon and chron and skyl3r, who all left ur clan to come here and back me up with stuff man. You guys pushed chron out of the clan becuz he was following the rules......imo refugee is goin down hill, u already got mir and f9 off doin solo bosses and not lettin the leaders know about the drops, i know for a fact of that, and that is also against clan rules........end of story BB

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Grid

I try my best, baba.[/b]
    i don't but i rock because i'm awesome

Banned

issue solved, close and delete topic pls

Futile Rhetoric

Default Re: not to be a rude topic but.......

Originally posted by flippin
    is eric a mod on ko4life now because he joined refugee?
    Don't be silly now, Eric is a mod because it gives meaning to his existence, and his chums didn't want him to off himself quite yet.

first of all sorry to everyone for this dumbass posting a topic that could have very easily been dealth with via msn or w/e.

What are you talking about flip??? I dont see how one has to do w/ another tbh...furthermore, I suggest getting all sides of the story before opening your mouth. especially on a public forum where you could have either msn'd me or posted in our forums...it's obvious why you posted here. . .lol sad little man.

I'd be happy to share my side of the situation if:

A ) it were any of your damn business..
    B ) if explaining the situation to you would make a difference
    C ) you werent childish by making this useless post instead of asking me offline.

anyway, heres some more info flip, after you've become educated, kindly remove me from your msn and piss off.

a small group of us came orc. . those that didnt come joined a really cool guy named koreanstylez in Defiant Nature. our forums were all but extinct since only 6 of us or so were in refugee anymore.

recently we revived it by adding a few old friends to the clan.(no,eric isnt a mod because of refugee you retard this isnt my forum...i just help mod it) shortly after F9 and the others joined refugee, those old refugee members still on human side (notice i'm not currently putting out all the drama you guys went thru between then and now) came orc.

while i was at work, malady explained to these guys...what the drop rule was. my wife and a couple of others were present. mal had gone to bed by the time i logged in, but my wife explained what he told them. I felt that the rules as explained by mal, left quite a few loopholes open to exploitation and segregation. so i jumped into vent and told these guys what the plan was. (namely the drops went to mal or my self and we would pass them on as we saw fit) not suprising, they didnt respond to what i was telling them. now i see why.

the only reason(after the fact) that I "rewrote" the rules was because, as stated above, the rules and forums were all but abandoned and needed some clarification, especially given the present circumstances. these guys knew all along that all drops went to the leadership, and aparantly they complied by them...of course it didnt suit them to follow them on a leet drop like a WE. and for the record, I didnt ask for the drop for me, I was going to give it to lance (who isnt inactive flip, unless you are referring to the month he was on vacation) and give darth an opal earring that dropped a couple of weeks prior. (remember he was in the clan for less than a month when this thing dropped)

The only reason chron was asked to leave was because he expressed the fact that he was doing a NT as soon as they were activated again. I told him to wait elsewhere, as it wouldnt be productive for him to stay here.

Thats all i'm going to post about this topic flip. . .i consider the topic squashed (lol darth and I dropped it all prior to chron leaving...yet as darth was deciding on wheter or not to leave, he said "damn tico i thought we settled this" see where i'm going w/ this flip? listen carefully: darth and i sqashed the drama but he left because the others did...not because there were still issues)

In the future, I'd suggest a pm, msn or w/e before posting such useless crap again.

Take it up in PMs, if people have a problem with me enforcing the actual rules then you are welcome to leave.