what isn't alowed on this forum?

This is a discussion on what isn't alowed on this forum? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; can we have a clear list or something like that? what about database hacked items? are they allowed to be ...
Page: 1

Cava

Default what isn't alowed on this forum?

can we have a clear list or something like that?

what about database hacked items? are they allowed to be sold on this forum? i hope deville/festo does something about this:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...php?p=7684#7684

We still need to define rules for this forum. Everything happened so fast we are doing most of things on the run. But sure, trading items and scamming are 2 important subjects we need think of.

My personal opinion is we should NOT allow this items to be traded here and also we should ban all scammers and warn users not to buy from them.

Hope we can figure this out fast so we set up some rules about this and other important matters.

Cava

Originally posted by Devile
    We still need to define rules for this forum. Everything happened so fast we are doing most of things on the run. But sure, trading items and scamming are 2 important subjects we need think of.

My personal opinion is we should NOT allow this items to be traded here and also we should ban all scammers and warn users not to buy from them.

Hope we can figure this out fast so we set up some rules about this and other important matters.
    ty for your quick reply

will be glad to see some action taken against it asap.

Hostage

Situations like that are iffy. Unless we had an inside source tell use where those items really came from, none of us here can prove it. Yeah it is ironic that they may happen to be items from a DB hack. But how can you really ever know? I stay away from people like that. <_<

Cava

Originally posted by Hostage
    Situations like that are iffy. Unless we had an inside source tell use where those items really came from, none of us here can prove it. Yeah it is ironic that they may happen to be items from a DB hack. But how can you really ever know? I stay away from people like that. *<_<
    well zuka already admitted to db hacking didn't he? also i don't se how a hb +8 can be legit but meh =/.

Medusa

i honestly dont see how u can prevent people selling database hacked items or gm made items since they are so common

Cava

Originally posted by Medusa
    i honestly dont see how u can prevent people selling database hacked items or gm made items since they are so common
    aka kom ^_^

too bad i won't and never will buy from KoM

taugrim

Do you mean not allow hacked items only?

What about selling characters?
    Or selling items/characters for real money?

All those things are against the K2 terms of service and EULA.

Cava

Originally posted by taugrim+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(taugrim)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

Do you mean not allow hacked items only?

What about selling characters?
    Or selling items/characters for real money?

All those things are against the K2 terms of service and EULA.[/b]
    true.

this is what's written in k2's end user agreement.

Purchase of Game Items and In-game Virtual Money. The Company may offer to sell to you in the Game and on the Web Site, from time to time, virtual items that can be used in Knight Online (The "Game Item"). Also, The Company may offer to sell to you in the Game and on the Web Site, from time to time, in-game virtual money that can be used to purchase the Game Items in Knight Online (The 'Knight Cash'). If you select to purchase a Game Item or Knight Cash, you agree that you have understood how the Game Item and Knight Cash are used in the Game and are fully responsible for all the consequences related to the use or transfer of such Game Item and Knight Cash. You agree that any out-of-game transfer of Game Item and Knight Cash is not permitted. THE GAME ITEM AND THE KNIGHT CASH YOU HAVE PURCHASED IS NOT REFUNDABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES OR REASONS WHATSOEVER. You also agree that the Game Items and the Knight Cash you have purchased are properties of The Company, and what you obtained through the purchase is merely the right to use such Game Items and Knight Cash in the Game. The Company also reserves the right to not sell Game Items and Knight Cash to certain players.

My idea is not to be KO police or something similar, but there are few cases that are well known like Charlie, Zuka, etc. that the least we can do is not let them trade here.

Not saying we should investigate all scam, hack cases, but the well known shouldnt be allowed. At least be part of our policy not to allow that.

taugrim

My idea is not to be KO police or something similar, but there are few cases that are well known like Charlie, Zuka, etc. that the least we can do is not let them trade here.

Not saying we should investigate all scam, hack cases, but the well known shouldnt be allowed. At least be part of our policy not to allow that.
    That makes sense. We don't want to provide a forum for hackers to benefit themselves financially here.

Thanks for being responsive in terms of managing these forums.

Are you playing KO again?

Banned Senior Member

He always was h43r:

Nosferatu_Incognito

I agree with not allowing the sale of ingame items for usd on these forums. Take a look around and tell me how meny people you can find selling glass belts for ingame coin. It's unfair to those to wont spend usd for items ingame.

All though it would make the mods look like K2 police were trying to establish ourselves as a community of lagit players. Making offers on these forums to purchase ingame items for cash goes against what were here for.

If these people want to purchase ingame items for usd let them go to ebay. Not here pls.

Edit: After thinking about it I'm not sure where I stand on the whole selling itmes for usd. It's just one of those things I guess I'm going ot have to live with. But for the sale of items that the owner ways are DB modded items I think that is a big red flag.

I dont mind the sale of items for USD as long as there legit and have been worked for not scammed etc