Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Off topic.. Own country topic plz

This is a discussion on Off topic.. Own country topic plz within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I was wondering if we could make these topices again like : all Swedish ppl here. all Danish.... its more ...
Page: 1

I was wondering if we could make these topices again like : all Swedish ppl here. all Danish....
    its more fun to talk in your own language.. nd easier sometimes :P

Some1 Agree ?

Comments allowed. No flaming plz

any1 ?

EndOfStory

Romania here,Transylvania to be more specific(hell no,i wont answer to any questions related to the vampires
    Greets,

Romania here,Transylvania to be more specific(hell no,i wont answer to any questions related to the vampires
    Greets,[/b]

wtf, you're up already? are you ZE daywalker?

Meh, I don't really think it's such a good idea.. but Hey, that's just my opinion

Maybe it's an idea to make a subscribe thingy where you subscribe to a country, so you can see where the person is from and pm him/her/it for msn and talk in your own language on msn?

Meh, I don't really think it's such a good idea.. but Hey, that's just my opinion [/b]
    Hey.. :P

:P

they had it b4. dunno why it got deleted

That would be great! Scottish Topic , "Im all alone "

DragonFire

I don't really think it's a good Idea, What is the point? you guys gonna talk about the weather or something?

Just bout things ingame / RL... just more fun to talk in dutch for me and easier

you already have a Danish one that hasnt' been locked yet

i dont think they are allowed because none of the global mods can read it and you could be posting dupe methods or etc

DragonFire

I think dupe is an international word :P you could be like asfdsajfgalsgflaksjhdfajdsfh dupe jksgflasdgflaksfgasdf and you could pick it out :P

Well i was gonna post to get an admin for each language.. IF there are enough ppl to make such topic for their lang..

i know that there are alot of Swedish ppl/ Belgian ( Chemical is dutch and moderator i think ). Danish..

Road

This suggestion has been brought up before and it was already decided that this is an ENGLISH speaking forum. We won't allow non English topics in ANY forum; not because the mods are racist, but for the simple fact that they can not do their job and moderate posts they can't understand. Some one would probably abuse that fact and that's why this will never happen. I agree with it myself.

I think you might just want to create a small danish forum that your friends can converse in, for this is not the place I'm afraid.

This suggestion has been brought up before and it was already decided that this is an ENGLISH speaking forum. We won't allow non English topics in ANY forum; not because the mods are racist, but for the simple fact that they can not do their job and moderate posts they can't understand. Some one would probably abuse that fact and that's why this will never happen. I agree with it myself.

I think you might just want to create a small danish forum that your friends can converse in, for this is not the place I'm afraid.[/b]
    Cool... never knew i could speak danish..

It's a good idea people-wise but its gonna be abused, somehow.

urbanphoenix

im from england so im cool with english speaking section lol. nah rly its cool to speak own language, gives the people in question more freedom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast