Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Offically ending Sharing topic's

This is a discussion on Offically ending Sharing topic's within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; you know if there was no ko4life there wouldn't be that much babashopping... so the game wouldn't be so fucked ...
Page: 2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

you know if there was no ko4life there wouldn't be that much babashopping... so the game wouldn't be so fucked up in some ways.... random but just realized

TopCat

you know if there was no ko4life there wouldn't be that much babashopping... so the game wouldn't be so fucked up in some ways.... random but just realized[/b]
    Turkey ppl dunt use ko4life to babashop.. and 98% of ppl playing this game are turks.. there will allways be babashopping

tommyleonghk

you can still share with others if they were as trustable as i am

Make Rules:

Maybe just ppl with decent Post Count/Joining Date and ppl who are well known are able to open topic bout shring.
    Its not that easy.... but its better then closing the whole "share-topics".

Upgrade

hmm password=unseal oooo

ah well only live about 3hours away from my sharer ill just have to go beat him, if he steals my stuff

killer2675

you can still share with others if they were as trustable as i am

[/b]

+1
    but then tommy if someone gets scammed there just gonna blame ko4life...

make it well known if left like it already is that ko4life is not responisble for scams regarding the unseal deal

+1
    but then tommy if someone gets scammed there just gonna blame ko4life...

make it well known if left like it already is that ko4life is not responisble for scams regarding the unseal deal[/b]
    How would you blame ko4life? Do you expect money from them if you get scammed? :P Just keep the share topics and use at own risk.. People wich are extreme trustable even with the seal pass should be known

Ignore Me Senior Member

A topic on Ko4Life means you dont know them at all.

Which is too risky if you need seal pin to login.

Sharers can ask people they already know etc without forums.

Make a separate section in In-game requests for sharers and make it 1000+ post counts. Sure, we all know "old gg's" scam but a lot of the time, if you check hall of shame, 95% are randoms. Don't have 1000 posts? Level an account yourself.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Make a separate section in In-game requests for sharers and make it 1000+ post counts. Sure, we all know "old gg's" scam but a lot of the time, if you check hall of shame, 95% are randoms. Don't have 1000 posts? Level an account yourself.[/b]
    lol, you realize how many people will just spam out for like a month to reach that goal?

lol, you realize how many people will just spam out for like a month to reach that goal?[/b]
    Ban them, mod's will love that. Besides, if its a crazy obvious spammer wanting to get into that section you could of just banned a potential scammer and saved someone an account.

Turkey ppl dunt use ko4life to babashop.. and 98% of ppl playing this game are turks.. there will allways be babashopping[/b]
    dam i was going to say that

dam i was going to say that[/b]
    turks spend lots of $$ on items, but 0$ on scrolls <_<

killer2675

How would you blame ko4life? Do you expect money from them if you get scammed? :P Just keep the share topics and use at own risk.. People wich are extreme trustable even with the seal pass should be known[/b]
    they would blame ko4life because they would say stuff like "you let that kind of person on forum"
    like snootchie we all thought he was trustable but in end was scammer.. and no i wouldnt expect money from ko4life ive never been hacked my point is that they would try and blame ko4life like it always happens

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

this sharer request is one of the most annoying areas at this server. when i want to have a sharer i allways talk to old friends i played with and since they released ip range blocks ko4life should just close this area. it just cause trouble because 90% of the players who posting doesnt know what they should lookin at and we have too much complains about retarded sharer.... i dont see any sense in finding sharers via forum post anyways

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast