SOTW Section

This is a discussion on SOTW Section within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; i think it would be better if in the signature section there was a SOTW Section to see the weeks ...
Page: 1

killer2675

i think it would be better if in the signature section there was a SOTW Section to see the weeks as they go buy to watch how people have improved and who has won and such i think ko4life would benefit from this because they will see how active there gfx section is and maybe even make a

Ko4LiFe Graphics Team

Banned Senior Member

We had it for awhile ( minus the section, it was just under sigs ) and it started to die out, less and less people were making sigs or people just had their friends vote for theirs which was against the whole point of SotW

Banned

well it could be nice, i think itll be a good time to do it now Will, this SOTW event today, has 11 entries so far :P so yea, it could be a smart idea id say :P just a sub section under media etc?

J

There were 14 entrees total for this week. But you can just look back some page and look at the sigs. It's going to be hard as hell trying to post all those pictures under 1 post.

killer2675

i think we should do this but its up to the admins in the end.

ehh its not rlly needed. :P i think its nice if you have J just keep running them. and if the winner wants to pick the topic they can tell J and if not J can pick one. same title names each time you can just search whatever one you want to see. ko4life is trying to cut down on sections and clutter. i tink this would add to it :P

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

n delete my thread pls.

n delete my thread pls.[/b]
    Yes, it is pretty much outdated.

Anyways, I think a section of SOTW's would be nice to keep all the work gathered up in one place and not mixing up with all the Rate this or that, and Sig pls Sig pls some people post.

However, making it another section might make it die out.

Ko4life Graphics team sounds awesome, and I think J should start trying PS.

J

Yes, it is pretty much outdated.

Anyways, I think a section of SOTW's would be nice to keep all the work gathered up in one place and not mixing up with all the Rate this or that, and Sig pls Sig pls some people post.

However, making it another section might make it die out.

Ko4life Graphics team sounds awesome, and I think J should start trying PS.[/b]
    Why? ým no good aga.

I think you should do SOTW every other week (SEOW). That way people there will be more entries.
    My 2cents.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

there are always a lotta entries for the first few weeks of a revival of sotw...then people tend to see a pattern where certain people win every time pretty much and they lose interest making sigs for a lost cause

the forum doesnt have the volume of graphics people for a sotw to thrive nor does it have people who are signing up weekly that will participate in these sotw's...to make a whole section for it seems pointless...not like they clutter the sig section

there are always a lotta entries for the first few weeks of a revival of sotw...then people tend to see a pattern where certain people win every time pretty much and they lose interest making sigs for a lost cause

the forum doesnt have the volume of graphics people for a sotw to thrive nor does it have people who are signing up weekly that will participate in these sotw's...to make a whole section for it seems pointless...not like they clutter the sig section[/b]
    Thats why you do it every other week or like once a month.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

the forum doesnt have the volume of graphics people for a sotw to thrive nor does it have people who are signing up weekly that will participate in these sotw's...to make a whole section for it seems pointless...not like they clutter the sig section[/b]
    agreed. its because people know they suck at graphics n dont' wish to improve, thus giving up.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Sotw was dead for a few weeks so bad idea imo..