Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

ok this is about my ban

This is a discussion on ok this is about my ban within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Who used the same IP, which they were using the same proxy. As I said in the other post, using ...
Page: 2

Who used the same IP, which they were using the same proxy. As I said in the other post, using proxies on ko4life can lead to a ban, and there should have been no reason for them to not use proxies unless their IP was banned at one point[/b]
    or maybe they both used a vpn to log an account on KO and they accidently ( seeing as u cant tell if ur connected to vpn or not really ) kept it on when checking the forum ?

Who used the same IP, which they were using the same proxy. As I said in the other post, using proxies on ko4life can lead to a ban, and there should have been no reason for them to not use proxies unless their IP was banned at one point[/b]
    I was using proxy, but my IP wasn't banned, just my account

sexycomboot

The only way we would get the ip is of using the vpn we use in KO... but yeh like i said, you can ban me for avoiding a ban, by logging on another account. thing is 2 different admins on ko4life making up that we scammed them, magix is yet to post in here.. ive seen him online. and vandy ... what happend to you accusing us of scamming you through PP the other day?

Banned

6: I have no proof of pyroman scamming me because it never happened. Anyone who knows me knows i do not have any way of <B/<S for USD. I was bored that day and we had a convo going on MSN with me you frankie pyro josh.[/b]
    The only way we would get the ip is of using the vpn we use in KO... but yeh like i said, you can ban me for avoiding a ban, by logging on another account. thing is 2 different admins on ko4life making up that we scammed them, magix is yet to post in here.. ive seen him online. and vandy ... what happend to you accusing us of scamming you through PP the other day?[/b]
    Dam can you read? As i figured, Frukawn will say what Josh said since there friends. -_- Also frukawn never said anything about VPN until Josh said something.

Hey cutie Senior Member

So vandy in a moment of boredom just MADE up that pyroman scammed him?
    NICE!

Banned

So vandy in a moment of boredom just MADE up that pyroman scammed him?
    NICE![/b]

When someone who is banned on ko4life (by me or i feel like the ban was necessary by another mod) and annoys me on MSN about the situation it aggravates me. To relieve stress i either joke with them or get pissy with them. If you have a problem with me doing this then don&#39;t add my MSN. I love when people PM me or add my MSN and talk respectfully/nicely about something. I love helping people like this.

sexycomboot

loll ill get the msn log .. vandy sais " i got pyroman banned for scamming me over 1 year ago"

anyways.. there is no evidence yet of the other scam.. so you cant ban me for vouching for a scammer, the only thing is avoiding a ban by logging on another account, even tho the ban was for "vouching for a scamme"..

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

loll ill get the msn log .. vandy sais " i got pyroman banned for scamming me over 1 year ago"

anyways.. there is no evidence yet of the other scam.. so you cant ban me for vouching for a scammer, the only thing is avoiding a ban by logging on another account, even tho the ban was for "vouching for a scamme"..[/b]
    DAMN, Vandy said he was joking, CANT YOU UNDERSTAND?

And about your BAN:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=216614

If you help sell items or an account for someoen who is banned on ko4life will result in inmediate life time banning of your account and ip.

KO4life will not tolerate scammers making money from our market section and no matter your reasons you will not get unbanned
    .[/b]
    AND

I don&#39;t care what they are banned for.[/b]
    You helped him to sell items here, since you vouched for him as GG trader, am I right?

Btw you can add J here if you want to, lawl.

sexycomboot

are u retarted? do you wanu learn to read too ? like i SAID he isnt a scammer until proven so therefor i didnt vouch for a scammer at all. get ur facts straight really

Banned

are u retarted? do you wanu learn to read too ? like i SAID he isnt a scammer until proven so therefor i didnt vouch for a scammer at all. get ur facts straight really[/b]
    Who cares, you avoid every consequence given to you, therefor you should be banned anyway.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

are u retarted? do you wanu learn to read too ? like i SAID he isnt a scammer until proven so therefor i didnt vouch for a scammer at all. get ur facts straight really[/b]
    Doesn&#39;t matter if he is a scammer or not, the point is HE WAS BANNED TWO TIMES FROM KO4LIFE, YOU KNEW IT and you didn&#39;t care so you helped him to sell items here.

And according to this rule:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=216614

You deserve the BAN.

sexycomboot

tbh i didnt know he was banned on melli... and i bumped his topic when he was pyroman and NOT banned. so again gets ur shit straight.

Hey cutie Senior Member

When someone who is banned on ko4life (by me or i feel like the ban was necessary by another mod) and annoys me on MSN about the situation it aggravates me. To relieve stress i either joke with them or get pissy with them. If you have a problem with me doing this then don&#39;t add my MSN. I love when people PM me or add my MSN and talk respectfully/nicely about something. I love helping people like this.[/b]
    That is a nice way to handle a potentially volatile situation, GJ!

sexycomboot

Smile

Okay Vandy and others, Again i will say this.

I was banned for "vouching" for a so called &#39; known scammer &#39; but yet there is NO evidence or proof or any facts of him scamming ANYONE, there for the banning of my account for the "VOUCHING of a known scammer" is completely rediculous and &#39; Unfair &#39; i think you guys should get down to the common sense aswell as look at it as any other.

Only reason i should be banned for is " Avoiding a ban " ... but then again, i wouldnt have avoided this ban if i WASNT &#39;Incorrectly&#39; banned for the above..

now vandy please reply maturely and no more stories please, the Ko4life staff and community don&#39;t really need a so called &#39; moderator aka roll model &#39; of the forums to be doing such things and acting like a 6 year old. i really think you should REthink it all.

- Im simply asking for you to look over my ban (Vouching for a known scammer) and actually getting some facts to &#39;Label & back up&#39; these accusations.

- And understand why i went to so much trouble to avoid the ban.. maybe because it was unfair and i knew i shouldnt be permanently banned for doing &#39; nothing ?&#39;

- Now i will wait for Magyx to post evidence.

- Plodez, i want you to go over all of the posts ive made concerning this and re add all the information, you are going off the &#39;Moderators&#39; that FALSELY banned 2 accounts for a made up story and just Assuming i was involved... ASUMING..
    Im sorry but your perspective is 100% incorrect of the situation.

Now why dont you so called &#39;Moderators&#39; stop ASSUMING that ive done wrong and that i am involved with anything.

Ty.

Banned

That is a nice way to handle a potentially volatile situation, GJ![/b]
    I concur.

Okay Vandy and others, Again i will say this.

I was banned for "vouching" for a so called &#39; known scammer &#39; but yet there is NO evidence or proof or any facts of him scamming ANYONE, there for the banning of my account for the "VOUCHING of a known scammer" is completely rediculous and &#39; Unfair &#39; i think you guys should get down to the common sense aswell as look at it as any other.

Only reason i should be banned for is " Avoiding a ban " ... but then again, i wouldnt have avoided this ban if i WASNT &#39;Incorrectly&#39; banned for the above..

now vandy please reply maturely and no more stories please, the Ko4life staff and community don&#39;t really need a so called &#39; moderator aka roll model &#39; of the forums to be doing such things and acting like a 6 year old. i really think you should REthink it all.
    - Im simply asking for you to look over my ban (Vouching for a known scammer) and actually getting some facts to &#39;Label & back up&#39; these accusations.

- And understand why i went to so much trouble to avoid the ban.. maybe because it was unfair and i knew i shouldnt be permanently banned for doing &#39; nothing ?&#39;

- Now i will wait for Magyx to post evidence.[/b]
    Well if you want me to review your ban then i am sorry i can&#39;t. Reasons why

1: I am not the mod that banned you. Frankie was, even if frankie wants you to stay banned Felix can still over ride frankies action and unban you. (depending on the situation/how talks are bewteen mods/admin in hidden section)
    2: Even if i was able to help you get unbanned i would not because why would i help someone insulting me?

Frukawn how many accounts you have? I thought you had 1 account not 2? Unless your pyroman also logging that account to contest your ban. Oh my :wacko:

Anyway i don&#39;t have time for this. I have a major hurricane coming my way and we will decide to evacuate in the morning and who knows when i be on here again. This is the time for you to cross your fingers.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast