Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

ok this is about my ban

This is a discussion on ok this is about my ban within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; i have 2 accounts, sexycomboot that i made 2 years ago + ( my ign was sexycomboot ), i then ...
Page: 3

sexycomboot

i have 2 accounts, sexycomboot that i made 2 years ago + ( my ign was sexycomboot ), i then baught a char called Frukwan on edena, plodez can verify that ( i coudlnt make ko4life name Frukwan because it was taken so i made Frukwan.), and vandy ive only insulted you because every time i talk to you.. you act like a 6 yr old

Any ways i dno if magix ever guna post here...

killer2675

look kid its over your friend or u scammed your banned felix might as well close this topic. All your doing here is disrespecting mods and pissing them off go find another forum to hump with you scamming buddies with.

sexycomboot

i suggest u stfu rofl, look first post, felix has allowed me to make this post and post my opinion, obviously you know nothing of the subject and should be muted for a useless spam post..

0 evidence of anyone being scammed bud, pls keep out of the topic if u have no clue wat u talking about kk?

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

look kid its over your friend or u scammed your banned felix might as well close this topic. All your doing here is disrespecting mods and pissing them off go find another forum to hump with you scamming buddies with.[/b]
    who the fuk are u? i hate retards like u who post useless crap, and dont know shit about the topic... dont bother replying i dont give a shit what u say killerdick.

on topic:
    i would like to see the evidence of this so called scamer. seeing as how fruk was baned coz of him.. and not this other shit that ur accusing him of.

Arthurios

hehe I saw my name at that ip check , just for the record I did use proxy when I was on vacation in Turkey (www.ktunnel.com) but didnt knew it was against the ''rules''

anyway didnt read the topic just wanted to say that ^^.

sexycomboot

any news mods?

DarkSynth

[quote]
    No. Your wrong. You shouldn't and don't have to give any compensation, and you are not responsible. Have you forgotten what vouching is? Vouching isn't saying that someone is CLEAN. It doesn't say he won't scam you. It doesn't say he is legit. All it says is that you and him have done a successful trade in the past without any problems.

now correct me if im wrong but did steve not share with this guy for 2 years - so i believe that is clean trading. therfor steve has the right to vouch for him saying he is a GG

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

No. Your wrong. You shouldn't and don't have to give any compensation, and you are not responsible. Have you forgotten what vouching is? Vouching isn't saying that someone is CLEAN. It doesn't say he won't scam you. It doesn't say he is legit. All it says is that you and him have done a successful trade in the past without any problems.

now correct me if im wrong but did steve not share with this guy for 2 years - so i believe that is clean trading. therfor steve has the right to vouch for him saying he is a GG

yesh that is absolutely RIGHT!

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

What i said is correct, but this is different

He vouched for someone KNOWING he had in the past been banned.

For people who don't know whats going on, butt out of it.

[/quote]

Well i dont know what happent here but i think i will agree with you about vouching some1 couse if he was good man and u made a trade and then he deside to scamm how the hell should i know that..So i agree with that and i think u guys have to give a chance to him :/ ...

For people who don't know whats going on, butt out of it.[/b]
    I didn't know that ''apologise''

sexycomboot

For people who don't know whats going on, butt out of it.[/b]
    mate.. havnt you read the topic? ive said... i didnt know about melli being banned... you are all just presuming i knew the status of his ko4life account.... i shared with him for two years, thats a good enuf reason to bump his topic..

Its easy to say you didn't know, but all the evidence suggests you did.

You can't share with someone for 2 years and not know his past, + all the other reasons.

You can say what you like, its what Felix makes of it at the end of the day.

And don't get rude with me fool, yes i have read the post, and yes i am making my own judgement on it. If i had to choose what would happen to you, ide have you banned4life. kk pumpkin?

wait so vandy was joking said someone was a scammer then used it against sexycomboot? if so correct me

cause that is fucking ridiculous and is soo far up the asshole of gayness.+ other mods defending that

i hope im wrong.

and no fuckin can't you read bullshit i just woke up.

No mod has said anything about Vandy lieing about being scammed.

If you just woke up maybe you shouldn't post and read first, when you actually able to understand it.

DarkSynth

ressergd u say that is okay to vouch for some1 u make trade with
    steve shared this man 2 years
    its okay
    even if steve did know he was banned
    its still okay coz he made trade

IMO u cant twist rules they are there and if is black or white, no grey involved

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast