Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

ok this is about my ban

This is a discussion on ok this is about my ban within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; ressergd u say that is okay to vouch for some1 u make trade with steve shared this man 2 years ...
Page: 4

ressergd u say that is okay to vouch for some1 u make trade with
    steve shared this man 2 years
    its okay
    even if steve did know he was banned
    its still okay coz he made trade

IMO u cant twist rules they are there and if is black or white, no grey involved[/b]
    hes not twisting any words. if you vouch for someone you know who in the past was banned for scamming(true or not true) you should be banned. also that guy shouldnt have been on the forums in the first place if he was already banned.

alot of this evidence does lead at frukwan pyro and melli being connected. i mean if melli = pyroman (as the mods say) then he would yet again be helping someone who was banned once again do usd trades once again. also frukwan why wouldnt you bring up that your using a proxy before josh said something. dont you think that woulda been important information to know..if that were true i think you woulda put that in your first post.

2 cents.

ps. dont flame me for no reason. okey.

but the fact you took no action against a mod ruining a name because he was pissed he lost a PP? ( i think it was a PP )

oh fuck i just burnt a +9 shard going +10 lets say that bknight scammed it off me and ruin his name so i don't look like and idiot.

DarkSynth

hes not twisting any words. if you vouch for someone you know who in the past was banned for scamming(true or not true) you should be banned. also that guy shouldnt have been on the forums in the first place if he was already banned.

alot of this evidence does lead at frukwan pyro and melli being connected. i mean if melli = pyroman (as the mods say) then he would yet again be helping someone who was banned once again do usd trades once again. also frukwan why wouldnt you bring up that your using a proxy before josh said something. dont you think that woulda been important information to know..if that were true i think you woulda put that in your first post.

2 cents.

ps. dont flame me for no reason. okey.[/b]
    @ the first para - he say that he didnt know melli was banned
    @ the 2nd para - he say that he didnt know melli was banned
    @ the 3nd para - maybe he assumed u'd know coz of his topic saying seeking us sharer..

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

@ the first para - he say that he didnt know melli was banned
    @ the 2nd para - he say that he didnt know melli was banned
    @ the 3nd para - maybe he assumed u'd know coz of his topic saying seeking us sharer..[/b]
    Easy to say things. But you don't know anything. Read the whole post. Don't just argue cos you have a sore ass that i don't wanna play your mage.

DarkSynth

stfu asigga
    i have read whole thing
    i am defending my frend coz he didnt know that melli banned - if u proove he did i will eat my comp.

now you go back to your wanna be wig beatz
    nd deadly shaer me now

Unhappy

stfu asigga
    i have read whole thing
    i am defending my frend coz he didnt know that melli banned - if u proove he did i will eat my comp.

now you go back to your wanna be wig beatz
    nd deadly shaer me now[/b]
    will you video tape it? :unsure:

Seems like this whole "investigation" is going of chances, IF's and speculation, for both sides.
    Fruwkan is a good guy, I doubt he will scam so give him the benefit of the doubt.

Fruwkan, put together some 2 minute SS's, scam him and say you got hacked by him and you'll all be fine. You may even make some new friends O: :lol:

DarkSynth

so the only reason u bann steve is coz of 2 accs?
    he has reason for that to i think
    but neway
    who did he hurt in process?
    did he abuse having 2 accs?
    did he scam you on other acc?

Its easy to say you didn't know, but all the evidence suggests you did.

You can't share with someone for 2 years and not know his past, + all the other reasons.

You can say what you like, its what Felix makes of it at the end of the day.

And don't get rude with me fool, yes i have read the post, and yes i am making my own judgement on it. If i had to choose what would happen to you, ide have you banned4life. kk pumpkin?[/b]
    I think i will agree with you .. You must know ur sharer's past lol ..Sounds not possible to don't asdad...

DarkSynth

right
    so if u share some1 they will say
    oh btw banned on ko4life??

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

right
    so if u share some1 they will say
    oh btw banned on ko4life??[/b]
    No but if you share with the person for 2 years, DURING WHICH he gets banned, it is IMPOSSIBLE to not know.

I don't care who you are sharing with now. And dont call me asigga. I will listen to whatever music i want to, whether you think its 'white boy music' or not (although i fail to understand how lil wayne is white boy music). Don't try and insult me. And you want to know why i didn't share with you? Because i knew you were just little immature kid, which is becoming apparent now.

Now, i've said enough to you, and about this post. The facts are layed out, and its up to Felix to decide the outcome.

DarkSynth

wow dude you called yourself the asigga :S

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

<3 juicy

sorry for the random post "i dont want to make since like you guys either "
    I just wanted to fit in

Banned Senior Member

Its easy to say you didn&#39;t know, but all the evidence suggests you did.

You can&#39;t share with someone for 2 years and not know his past, + all the other reasons.

You can say what you like, its what Felix makes of it at the end of the day.

And don&#39;t get rude with me fool, yes i have read the post, and yes i am making my own judgement on it. If i had to choose what would happen to you, ide have you banned4life. kk pumpkin?[/b]
    He also shared with me for over a year and he didnt know mine past

+ if he will vouch for me and all other people did
    and i will scam some 1 would they get banned 2 for helping a scammer(me)

(PS: Im just saying somthing no im not a scammer i hope u understand:P)

Psy

I didn&#39;t bother to read over the whole topic because you simpletons keep repeating the same things over and over, but from what I understand: Frukwan vouched for Pyroman&#39;s newly created ko4life account, knowing it was Pyroman, and knowing he would need vouchers in order to do trades.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast