Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

ok this is about my ban

This is a discussion on ok this is about my ban within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; No but if you share with the person for 2 years, DURING WHICH he gets banned, it is IMPOSSIBLE to ...
Page: 5

No but if you share with the person for 2 years, DURING WHICH he gets banned, it is IMPOSSIBLE to not know.

Now, i've said enough to you, and about this post. The facts are layed out, and its not up to Felix to decide the outcome.[/b]
    Nothings impossible, ive shared with multiple people and i doubt 1/2 of them know my real first name or last name...

I thought it was up to felix to decide.

I didn't bother to read over the whole topic because you simpletons keep repeating the same things over and over, but from what I understand: Frukwan vouched for Pyroman's newly created ko4life account, knowing it was Pyroman, and knowing he would need vouchers in order to do trades.[/b]
    I think reading the first page would have been helpful though. Frukwan alledgedly associated/vouched with known scammers who weren't really known but by a few select admins. Since the admins in question never posted any links or quotes from the alleged scammer thread, kinda easy to believe Frukwans line. The only thing for sure that they've proven/or Frukwan admitted to was the VPN/multiple accounts to evade ban. So if that warrants a ban it happens, but the other coincedences might really be coincidences. At least he didnt make up some bullshit about getting DB hacked and then scamming a guy out of 500+ USD. Or did he make you a sig or something?

sexycomboot

psy, you just assumed all that, what im trying to say is... i didnt know melli was banned for scamming ( even though he hasnt been proven a scammer at all ), also didnt know about any of the other stuff your accusing him of...

DarkSynth

thats fuking BS psy your a investigation moderator and its your job around here to find out about things and make the right descision to make a better community. not to just lick mods balls and agree with them. zzz

you need to actually read the topic
    no1 has bleak evidence that steve new melli was banned and that pyro is a scammer

Banned

So far what i have understood from reading all these posts is...

• You were banned for selling items for some one who has previously been banned from KO4Life.com [IP BAN]
    • You were banned for using a proxy on KO4Life.com [IP BAN]
    • You were banned for avoiding a ban multiple times [IP BAN]
    • You were banned for vouching for a known scammer [BAN]
    • You were banned for having multiple accounts [BAN]

You need a gold medal for this, not a second chance nor a un-ban. As to vandy's situation, it was meant to be a joke out of boredom i remember him talking to me about it while he was talking to you. I would be more then glad to post MSN conversation except the fact that i previously made a purchase for a new PC and am no longer in position of my MSN conversations. >;@

i dont think he got banned for having multiple accounts..as i dont think thats a rule. he got banned for using 1 of his multiple accounts have being ip banned on one..using proxyies to get around it.

sexycomboot

• You were banned for selling items for some one who has previously been banned from KO4Life.com [IP BAN]

You need a gold medal for this, not a second chance nor a un-ban. As to vandy's situation, it was meant to be a joke out of boredom i remember him talking to me about it while he was talking to you. I would be more then glad to post MSN conversation except the fact that i previously made a purchase for a new PC and am no longer in position of my MSN conversations. >;@[/b]
    gee ppl miss read this topic.....

• I didnt use ko4life proxy purposly on ko4life, it must have been on once from loggin KO.
    • I only avoided the ban because i was incorectly banned.
    • Known scammer? obviously u didnt read any of this... (HE HAS NEVER BEEN PROVEN A SCAMMER , NOT 1 BIT OF PROOF )
    • Ive said why i have 2 accounts, 1 - sexycomboot was my first char... 2 - wen i buahgt new char i changed ko4life acount to that name by makin new acount .... sexycomboot made 2-3 yrs ago, frukwan made 1-2 yrs ago.

read your stuff b4 u start postin kk? and u are just sad coz im friends with pyro, qq more,

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

omg how bout u mods start showing sum evidence of this fukin scamer(melli), SINCE FRUK GOT BANNED COZ APARENTLY MELLI IS A SCAMER

O wait, thats right... u dont have proof...

u cant just ban sum1 with no proof just coz u think that MAYBE he is involved with this scamer cunt... its easy to say sum1 is a scammer or involved with scammers when u dont like them... which is exaclty whats happening here.

DarkSynth

omg how bout u mods start showing sum evidence of this fukin scamer(melli), SINCE FRUK GOT BANNED COZ APARENTLY MELLI IS A SCAMER

u cant just ban sum1 with no proof just coz u think that MAYBE he is involved with this scamer cunt... its easy to say sum1 is a scammer or involved with scammers when u dont like them... which is exaclty whats happening here.[/b]
    +1

You need a gold medal for this, not a second chance nor a un-ban. As to vandy's situation, it was meant to be a joke out of boredom i remember him talking to me about it while he was talking to you. I would be more then glad to post MSN conversation except the fact that i previously made a purchase for a new PC and am no longer in position of my MSN conversations. >;@[/b]
    I don't think you should get involved with any Pyroman situations until you pay him his 600$ he deserves.

1.) He wasn't selling items for anyone, he vouched for 33cl (pyroman) because he had shared with him and knew he was trustable, not knowing that his previous account (Meli) was banned for scamming. ( No proof has been shown yet so that shouldn't be used against him )
    2.) Like I said, frukwan once used a VPN to share accounts, and as you do not know weather it is blatently on or off he could of just accidentally visited the site with it on.
    3.) He got banned for an un-fair reason so he logged on his previously made account to get some admin help, notice felix let this topic open and didn't ban him?
    4.) Read point 1.
    5) Multiply accounts is hardly a IP ban, and as Frukwan explained, he made a new account because he got a account in-game.

Don't see why Frukwan has to justify his situation to some scammer, run along and go play with your Photoshop.

Psy

In regards to the whole melli deal, his sig says:
    Goodtraders (usd and ingame)> Trytankme, Frukwan., CrizeN, QuelArph[/b]
    Even though it's not what I would call 'good proof,' it's still enough to justify Frukwan's side for the melli vouching. He did a trade with him, so if melli asks Frukwan to vouch for him, it would only be polite to do so (Even though this is one of the reasons for removing that accursed section).

Also, screenshots of using 3rd party tools in KO is not a bannable forum offense on these forums the last time I checked; however, posting links leading to the download of 3rd party tools is.

sexycomboot

so psy have yous made a decision ? kind sick of not being able to even sell igi in market section

Banned

I don't think you should get involved with any Pyroman situations until you pay him his 600$ he deserves.

1.) He wasn't selling items for anyone, he vouched for 33cl (pyroman) because he had shared with him and knew he was trustable, not knowing that his previous account (Meli) was banned for scamming. ( No proof has been shown yet so that shouldn't be used against him )
    2.) Like I said, frukwan once used a VPN to share accounts, and as you do not know weather it is blatently on or off he could of just accidentally visited the site with it on.
    3.) He got banned for an un-fair reason so he logged on his previously made account to get some admin help, notice felix let this topic open and didn't ban him?
    4.) Read point 1.
    5) Multiply accounts is hardly a IP ban, and as Frukwan explained, he made a new account because he got a account in-game.

Don't see why Frukwan has to justify his situation to some scammer, run along and go play with your Photoshop.[/b]

Meli was banned way before a two years time period, and Frukwan said he was sharing and has known him for a little over two years. He doesn't know his old forum name?

VPN = proxy
    Proxy = ban

Phantom posted, that he logged on this new account before felix gave him any sort of permission.

Take a deep breath. Get your head out of pyromans / frukwans ass. and read it again. in big bold red letters it says [BAN] no ip bann.

Don't see why Frukwan has to justify his situation to some scammer, run along and go play with your Photoshop.

Yea, ill go back to photoshop and you go back to being a nobody

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Yea, ill go back to photoshop and you go back to being a nobody[/b]
    good one.

i don't see why people think their judgement matters in this. Only mods/psy can really have a good word in here, rest of you are just guessing / sticking up for a friend / flaming an enemy.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

u cant just ban sum1 with no proof just coz u think that MAYBE he is involved with this scamer cunt... its easy to say sum1 is a scammer or involved with scammers when u dont like them... which is exaclty whats happening here.[/b]
    I have never talked to Frukwan in my life.

Just because we don't come into every topic and explain our selves doesn't mean we don't have justification for the things we do.

At the end of the day, the admins can do WHATEVER the like. The admins OWN the forum. They can do whatever they bloody want to do.

Englishgays4life is correct. Not that mods have the only say, because we do take people's opinions. The problem is, 99% of the opinions given by you guys are cos your a freind of the guy in question going OMG OMG SHOW SOME PROOF. Go cry some more please.

Its funny how all you guys can do is say we abuse our positions. I'll tell you something. If you don't like what we do, or how this forum is run, then kindly go fuck off onto some other forum. No one is stopping you. No one will stop you. And you won't be missed.

DarkSynth

all i can say now is
    if steve gets banned its a fukin joke
    this ban is based on opinion
    why is owa not banned then?
    why is snoochie not banned then?

i was speaking to majix on msn
    and he was replying straight away
    and i sent him link to here
    and sed u need to read this
    its very important, concerning ko4life
    and he suddenly say