Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

ok this is about my ban

This is a discussion on ok this is about my ban within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I'm going to use my gutt feeling on this as something bugged me when we were reviewing it. I will ...
Page: 6

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I'm going to use my gutt feeling on this as something bugged me when we were reviewing it. I will for now allow him to continue on ko4life but rest asured he will be closely monitored by everyone. the case and this situation has alot of elements to it and it is hard to make a black and white judgement and to be fair.

This account the made was made also on the same day as his banned account so he had dual accounts for some time and I am not overly bothered about the fact it exists.

I am sure people will not agree with my desion but I think it's a grey area in this case and even though he bent a few minor rules he was morraly in the right to start with. How ever I am sure PSY will over time do what he does best and pick his way through everything and will break down his findings to myself which myself , Phantom , Shurt and Eric will disguss and will take any further action from there. I do not often go against my mods on many things but this is one time I feel my position and jusgement is warrented to deal with this case. I am going to unbann the account from now and treat the case as publically closed. If and when we find any more stuff we will obviously tackle things as they come.

I have never talked to Frukwan in my life.

At the end of the day, the admins can do WHATEVER the like. The admins OWN the forum. They can do whatever they bloody want to do.

Englishgays4life is correct. Not that mods have the only say, because we do take people's opinions. The problem is, 99% of the opinions given by you guys are cos your a freind of the guy in question going OMG OMG SHOW SOME PROOF. Go cry some more please.

Its funny how all you guys can do is say we abuse our positions. I'll tell you something. If you don't like what we do, or how this forum is run, then kindly go fuck off onto some other forum. No one is stopping you. No one will stop you. And you won't be missed.[/b]
    And you wonder why people would say admins abuse their positions. We the average forum reader are your guests, without your guests you dont have a job. How in the world can you even for a second think that you as a mod are more important than the 1000's of people who log on this site everyday. This site would be a great forum if the only people logging on would be admins/mod's would be a great thing to see.

Also i guess you cant do whatever you like since a fellow global mod's ruling was just overturned... Kinda weird how the boss had to bring the hammer down alittle bit, Im also thinking this is kinda weird since this had to do with pyro which was scammed by a VIP with the help of MOD's, and are they trying to cover up the evidence.

Boyce

So far what i have understood from reading all these posts is...

• You were banned for selling items for some one who has previously been banned from KO4Life.com [IP BAN]
    • You were banned for using a proxy on KO4Life.com [IP BAN]
    • You were banned for avoiding a ban multiple times [IP BAN]
    • You were banned for vouching for a known scammer [BAN]
    • You were banned for having multiple accounts [BAN]

You need a gold medal for this, not a second chance nor a un-ban. As to vandy's situation, it was meant to be a joke out of boredom i remember him talking to me about it while he was talking to you. I would be more then glad to post MSN conversation except the fact that i previously made a purchase for a new PC and am no longer in position of my MSN conversations. >;@[/b]
    Hold up.. your a scammer why are you talking?

Frukwan is GG

Banned

Hold up.. your a scammer why are you talking?

Frukwan is GG[/b]
    proof?

Im still here, am i not? moron

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

proof?

Im still here, am i not? moron[/b]
    There's no need to be an asshole.
    You're not banned so that means if you did it you didn't get caught.

And the drama goes on~
    I think ko4life should be drama4life from now on.

Quit the faking drama, stop scamming each other, respect each other and behave more mature. If you can do this there will be no drama.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Well obviously people enjoying flaming for flame sake AGAIN. No wonder half the threads get locked

DarkSynth

i'd say a gd decision felix.
    there was not enough evidence so court was ajourned...
    steve u gonna pay me GB for being ur loyer?

sirkill

just throwing this out there i agree with felix's decision i dont know any of these people but i have read everything that was posted and im like felix i just dont think theres enough to ban him but keep up under close watch

good call felix =D imo

Banned

There's no need to be an asshole.
    You're not banned so that means if you did it you didn't get caught.

And the drama goes on~
    I think ko4life should be drama4life from now on.

Quit the faking drama, stop scamming each other, respect each other and behave more mature. If you can do this there will be no drama.[/b]
    It wasn't my intention to come out as an asshole in this situation, sorry. But his comment was useless and off-topic he came towards me with his insults and i don't take shit from anyone... he asked for it.

proof?

Im still here, am i not? moron[/b]
    u know my econ prof was just saying today:

"i allow cheating in my class, u're free to cheat all you want."

"However, dont get caught, cuz if u do, then u'll be dead"

So if someone cheats in his class and the teacher doesnt find out does that mean the person didnt cheat? negative. Just means that the teacher never found out.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

It wasn't my intention to come out as an asshole in this situation, sorry. But his comment was useless and off-topic he came towards me with his insults and i don't take shit from anyone... he asked for it.[/b]
    Just ignore the flamers because if you don't then you'll be bitter forever.

thnx for allowing me to make this topic felix and thanks to all mods for putting your time into it

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456