Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ok im sick of this forum mod shit

This is a discussion on ok im sick of this forum mod shit within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; All you do is moan constantly about shit, you're fucking pathetic. It amazes me how etpro players constantly show what ...
Page: 3

All you do is moan constantly about shit, you're fucking pathetic. It amazes me how etpro players constantly show what arrogant little twats they are every chance they get. (no offense to those who play pro that arent like that, however few there may be)

Foretold

If you're banning for flaming, well you might as well ban for these too:

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    why dont you just leave this "forum" them? :unsure:
    +1
    pwnt :P[/b]
    Both of them, banned.

Originally posted by KrepiN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KrepiN)</div>
    his ban was deserved if he flamed mods
    nuff said, your friend is a looser[/b]
    Hey look, a flame. Banned.

Originally posted by n00bzZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(n00bzZ)</div>
    He did right imo.
    Tell your friend Pete to go with his shitty arrogant attidute to some other forum.[/b]
    Oh no, not another. Banned.

Originally posted by TrapStar250
    Many U lil punks go cry somewhere eles tired of this so called flaming on the forums go stick a finger somewhere shit ....... :angry:
    Hmmm, another flame? Banned.

Originally posted by TAFFY

If i were you, i wouldn't be the one saying someone sucks at ET....rofl
    Hmmm. Banned.

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl

so getting mad n emo over a forum is cool i guess?
    Another one. Banned.

<!--QuoteBegin-Goathorns
    @
    Go learn some respect.
    Flame? Banned.

And for the grand finale:
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric

All you do is moan constantly about shit, you're fucking pathetic. *It amazes me how etpro players constantly show what arrogant little twats they are every chance they get. *(no offense to those who play pro that arent like that, however few there may be)
    Ban yourself for being a hypocrite?

If you're going to ban one, why not just ban everybody? BAN FEST WOOOOOOOOOOOO

MoneyOrLove

lmao so owned by forenub :P

Red

hipocracy at its best

Cocaine

Eric, you just got fucking raped.

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Cocaine
    Eric, you just got fucking raped.
    lol eric

when did I say I banned him for flaming me? I banned him for being an arrogant twat who never actually adds anything to a conversation, same goes for phantom.

You based your entire pathetic rebuttal off a false premise of my reasoning to ban someone, grats sir you are the one who should keep his mouth shut and just got owned

So please tell me, how was I owned?

Foretold

Also, quoting from the ko4life rules (very top of this forum if you have never seen them):

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
    May I ask, where was the warning for Cax's (Phantom478) ban, and also for Pete's ban?

Exactly.

Originally posted by Foretold
    Also, quoting from the ko4life rules (very top of this forum if you have never seen them):

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
    May I ask, where was the warning for Cax's (Phantom478) ban, and also for Pete's ban?

Exactly.
    Oh cry me a riverrrrrrrr? I don't need a reason to ban scum off the forum, sorry.

Foretold

Originally posted by Eric
    I banned him for being an arrogant twat who never actually adds anything to a conversation, same goes for phantom.
    As far as I know, that's not a rule?

Banned Senior Member

I add things to conversations

And unless Eric banned Cax, I didn't do it but I told him if he wanted to be banned just ask and I would have done it

Originally posted by Foretold+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Foretold)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric
    I banned him for being an arrogant twat who never actually adds anything to a conversation, same goes for phantom.
    As far as I know, that's not a rule?[/b]
    rules are guidelines, if I feel the need to remove someone off the forum for being disruptive and an overall nuisance, then I may do so. You do realise that it is not in the rules that Devile IP banned an entire nation (was a good idea of course), but I guess you don't want to debate the reasonings of the forum owner.

Phantom, I was referring to CAX not you.

Foretold

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    Originally posted by Foretold@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric

rules are guidelines, if I feel the need to remove someone off the forum for being disruptive and an overall nuisance, then I may do so. You do realise that it is not in the rules that Devile IP banned an entire nation (was a good idea of course), but I guess you don't want to debate the reasonings of the forum owner.

Phantom, I was referring to CAX not you.[/b]
    Devile IP banning a whole nation really has nothing to do with this matter; it's not even relevant, so don't bring it into the matter.

I see your point, the "being disruptive and an overall nuisance", but a warning (which you did not provide) was still necessary. Whom you find to be "disruptive" and a "nuisance", I find to be just as informative as anybody else on these forums. I could provide you with a slew of names who I find disruptive, whether it be for inappropriate signatures or just plain retardedness, and yet you wouldn't do anything to them because of your friendship with them. You should not ban people because of personal grudges against them, as there was really no point in banning Cax or Pete (besides your grudge).

Although you may be a moderator, you are clearly not above the rules. By saying that you banned somebody because you clearly thought they were an arrogant twat, you show the community how you do not follow the rules, and perhaps you deserve a ban.

Also, let me just clear things up:
    Guideline: A statement or other indication of policy or procedure by which to determine a course of action.
    Rule: A principle or regulation governing conduct, action, procedure, arrangement.

Clearly rules are different than guidelines, and the post at the top of this forum specifically states them as "rules", not guidelines.

rAaR?

by Pete posting that he was better than you at ET is considered to be an "overall nuisaance"? weird.
    Funny that the thread where pete said those things has only seen 100 views out of the tens-of-thousands of views this forum gets every day. I'm not gonna point any fingers but if someone considers considers 100 out of 10,000 to be a majority then that person should go back to mommy's home schooling.

Originally posted by Foretold+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Foretold)</div>
    Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Foretold
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric

Phantom, I was referring to CAX not you.[/b]
    Devile IP banning a whole nation really has nothing to do with this matter; it's not even relevant, so don't bring it into the matter.

I see your point, the "being disruptive and an overall nuisance", but a warning (which you did not provide) was still necessary. Whom you find to be "disruptive" and a "nuisance", I find to be just as informative as anybody else on these forums. I could provide you with a slew of names who I find disruptive, whether it be for inappropriate signatures or just plain retardedness, and yet you wouldn't do anything to them because of your friendship with them. You should not ban people because of personal grudges against them, as there was really no point in banning Cax or Pete (besides your grudge).

Although you may be a moderator, you are clearly not above the rules. By saying that you banned somebody because you clearly thought they were an arrogant twat, you show the community how you do not follow the rules, and perhaps you deserve a ban.

Also, let me just clear things up:
    Guideline: A statement or other indication of policy or procedure by which to determine a course of action.
    Rule: A principle or regulation governing conduct, action, procedure, arrangement.

Clearly rules are different than guidelines, and the post at the top of this forum specifically states them as "rules", not guidelines.[/b][/quote]
    But you see I specifically remember putting up a post in the ET forum saying NO bashing other mods of ET, and he quite blatantly did that, as he has done BEFORE. You know why I put up that post? Because him and CAX have always bashed etpub and hailed etpro as some godsend, which of course it is not. CAX basically asked to be banned, would you like me to dig up all the shit he's caused and the amount of times he's moaned for no reason at me just for me banning people that didnt follow the rules?

Now perhaps this isn't clear to you, this is a PRIVATE forum that anyone is allowed to come and go as they please and you have no right to complain.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast