Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

ok im sick of this forum mod shit

This is a discussion on ok im sick of this forum mod shit within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Mmmkay thank you for unbanning me....now eric, what u did was wrong. i never got a warning, even tho its ...
Page: 4

Mmmkay thank you for unbanning me....now eric, what u did was wrong. i never got a warning, even tho its in the RULES, and i believe im allowed to have my opinion on different things like etpub and junk (seeing as ive bashed it once).

GOOD DAY SIRS

you will not be unbanned, considering you even moreso than pete deserve to be banned.

about ET... I am playing too :wub: what's the diff between etpro and etpub..? I am 2.5 years but didnt find out whats all about some1 can explain me :unsure:

I know the shit about Jaymod... [5 skills] No Quarter what else? diff between etpub to etpro? :mellow:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Default Re: ok im sick of this forum mod shit

Originally posted by Phantom478
    yes eric you twat

you are a fucking loser with no life and no backbone. *

just a little back story....eric the faggot mod, banned my good friend pete from the forums. Well pete did nothing other than flame eric. there is flaming on 90% of all the posts on this "forum" yet he gets banned just because he flames an "oh so special mod" Well thats pretty much bullshit.

i expect to be banned for this because eric is a little fucking faggot who has no backbone or sense of what's right or wrong

so fuck u eric

oh and btw you suck at et
    go down the street and call someone an asshole and push them...probably start a fight and get the shit beat out of u...equivelent to getting flamed back here and getting proven as an idiot

now go down the street call a cop an asshole and push the cop....get ur ass thrown in jail...equivelent to getting banned

kk thx bb

fking turks tped me ingolems againi blame eric

Rentzusuken

Default Re: ok im sick of this forum mod shit

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phantom478
    yes eric you twat

you are a fucking loser with no life and no backbone. *

just a little back story....eric the faggot mod, banned my good friend pete from the forums. Well pete did nothing other than flame eric. there is flaming on 90% of all the posts on this "forum" yet he gets banned just because he flames an "oh so special mod" Well thats pretty much bullshit.

i expect to be banned for this because eric is a little fucking faggot who has no backbone or sense of what's right or wrong

so fuck u eric

oh and btw you suck at et
    go down the street and call someone an asshole and push them...probably start a fight and get the shit beat out of u...equivelent to getting flamed back here and getting proven as an idiot

now go down the street call a cop an asshole and push the cop....get ur ass thrown in jail...equivelent to getting banned

kk thx bb[/b]
    A forum mod is more like a hallway monitor at school and not a cop. A cop is sorta, well, you know, backed by laws and stuff and paid to do a job...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234