Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
Like Tree1Likes

Old account banned

This is a discussion on Old account banned within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Originally Posted by camaz0tz Original accounts been unbanned. Thank you for you support but what happened to my posts?? I ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Member GRUMBI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Milan - Italy
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    Original accounts been unbanned.

    Thank you for you support but what happened to my posts?? I think I miss a few of tens and with them my market forum privilege ........

  2. #17
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Most likely your old posts were in sections that have either been removed or no longer count to post count. Either way, there's nothing I can do about that. You'll just have to get them the old fashion way without spamming.

  3. #18
    Member GRUMBI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Milan - Italy
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRUMBI View Post
    Thank you for you support but what happened to my posts?? I think I miss a few of tens and with them my market forum privilege ........
    ok ty anyway

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Spartans300Mages
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Still waiting

  5. #20
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    456

    Default

    I asked for my old account restored and I was told BB pretty much. Nice to see some one did get theirs back lol. Yes this is me being slightly annoyed since I thought no one was getting there shit back.

    Meh.

  6. #21
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    I asked for my old account restored and I was told BB pretty much. Nice to see some one did get theirs back lol. Yes this is me being slightly annoyed since I thought no one was getting there shit back.

    Meh.
    Yours was deleted due to inactivity, his was temporarily banned due to security concerns. There's a difference.

  7. #22
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    Yours was deleted due to inactivity, his was temporarily banned due to security concerns. There's a difference.
    You linked me that Deville topic, that was it, I still have the PM lol. Never said it was deleted due to inactivity, I find it hard to believe this since I can still find my olds posts and whatnot. The link is in my signature if you want to take a look.

    Its not a big deal (not even a small one), but yes, it kinda bugs me that it did work for some one else. Im happy for him though

    His was that, mine was this, at the end, I made a new one.

    Reading that Deville topic made me thing the reason behind the not restoring old accounts was market issues. I told you I had no intention of even going close to the market, but you didnt even reply to that PM, it was clear you had no intention on restoring my account so I left it there. Honestly, I wouldnt have said anything but you decided to reply, mind you, with something that I think is not correct (hey maybe deleted accounts post are still visible).

    I might be wrong, if so, Im sorry, if not, im still not getting shit back so basically I just wasted your time and mine by typing this cheers cama.

  8. #23
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    You're right, I was wrong on the details but my point still stands. The difference between this case and yours was this is just unbanning an account. The reason your account wasn't restored was because you didn't know your passwords or e-mails and you don't personally know any of the staff to vouche for your real identity. As a result we do not and will not restore the account. GRUMBI knew all his details, his account was just temporarily banned due to security issues.

  9. #24
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    You're right, I was wrong on the details but my point still stands. The difference between this case and yours was this is just unbanning an account. The reason your account wasn't restored was because you didn't know your passwords or e-mails and you don't personally know any of the staff to vouche for your real identity. As a result we do not and will not restore the account. GRUMBI knew all his details, his account was just temporarily banned due to security issues.
    I didnt know my last password, since it was random numbers and letters generated by the forum when they swapped servers or whatever it was, if im not mistaken. I do know the email, it was only one, never changed it as far as I can remember. I did have some one to vouch for me.

    We never even discussed this back then cama. Your point still stands though, I understand he is being unbanned and mine was a different situation. The only reason I wanted it back was the nostalgia since I hadnt plaid in so long, thats gone so im happy with this one

  10. #25
    Henri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Belguim
    Posts
    2

    Default

    got same problem banned duo inactivity

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Old account banned
    By Skyeyee in forum Feedback
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-14-2012, 09:11 PM
  2. [Account] Lost access to my old account
    By WendolynIsBack in forum Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 08:01 PM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-18-2006, 05:48 AM
  4. multiple account banning..?
    By NordFront in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 12:52 PM
  5. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-25-2006, 08:56 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •