Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

other game market place?

This is a discussion on other game market place? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; i wanna sell accounts for other mmorpgs and etc but i dont see a proper section can u add a ...
Page: 1

poiz3n

i wanna sell accounts for other mmorpgs and etc but i dont see a proper section

can u add a general trade section for all games besides ko?

Banned

They got pissed at my idea, so I have no clue what they will say to you. Probably ok..even though the name of this entire forum is KO4life.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

It's the first time I been asked about it for a different game. Which game would it be and what would you require?

I guess we could make a genral trade section easy enough.

swishersticks

They got pissed at my idea, so I have no clue what they will say to you. Probably ok..even though the name of this entire forum is KO4life.[/b]
    what you wanted was diffrent.

theres other game sections for other games that dont take away from the forum.
    what he wants is just like a trade thing for the game just like all the others..

stop whinning and crying and trying to get this forum how YOU like and let it be like it is..you are only one or maybe 1-2 others that might agree with you but all the admins/MODS have talked..said NO..there decision counts not any other user.

Banned

I'm not you faggot. Simply saying that the forum is called ko4life not ko+otherthings4life since it's such a big deal what the section title is. It's my opinion and if you don't like it I don't really care. I'm entitled to have and share my opinions on things so fuck off.

swishersticks

I'm not you faggot. Simply saying that the forum is called ko4life not ko+otherthings4life since it's such a big deal what the section title is. It's my opinion and if you don't like it I don't really care. I'm entitled to have and share my opinions on things so fuck off.[/b]
    theres other games like WoW counter strike i think and others that they have there if you scroll down. your response was retarted so i plainly said your a retard for crying and whinning about it.

Maybe your Jealous because his idea could actually be implimented and yours will never have a chance?

swishersticks

I'm not you faggot. Simply saying that the forum is called ko4life not ko+otherthings4life since it's such a big deal what the section title is. It's my opinion and if you don't like it I don't really care. I'm entitled to have and share my opinions on things so fuck off.[/b]
    theres other games like WoW counter strike i think and others that they have there if you scroll down. your response was retarted so i plainly said your a retard for crying and whinning about it.

Maybe your Jealous because his idea could actually be implimented and yours will never have a chance?

Banned

Jealous of what? A forum section? Yea that's definately it..good job.

Jesus drop the attitude please as your no achiving anything pro-active by doing so.

If you can tell me the game you want ( I am guessing WOW ) then I can chat with the others about gettign something made.

For the record we were thinking about 4 months ago of changign the name and being a genral gaming forum but none of us could find a name we liked and then alot of us returned to activley playing KO.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

If you can tell me the game you want ( I am guessing WOW ) then I can chat with the others about gettign something made.[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showforum=74

doubt its wow

I agree a general game marketplace would be good. "cama your my hero"

Banned

runescape section plxx

Ok I will take a look this week for you, I know nothing about the game so if you could let me know what you would need.

poiz3n

mostly maple story, gotta sell acnts that i had for like 5 yrs that need to be sold ><
    and maybe guild wars

Ok I will make the market section for Guildwars , I got to learn how to make a sub forum but wont take too long

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast