racist comments

This is a discussion on racist comments within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; are they a reason to ban in your opinion? and im not talking only about turkish...
Page: 1

Banned

Default racist comments

are they a reason to ban in your opinion? and im not talking only about turkish

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

stfu nigger

every1's racist few express their racism though and those that do get persecuted by those who try to act all pure rofl its all a messed up cycle AND whats even funnier is those bitching cuz they got called a racist term will turn around and call another race a racist term....the worlds full of hypocrites

anyway it all depends on the context IMO...if sum1 starts a post with the title "I HATE NIGGERS" and sas in the topic a bunch of racist shit...ya ban him...but if its just being said around the forum i really dont think it shuold be taken seriously or lead to banning

black people dont play video games they are all out stealing tvs, selling crack, and banging white chicks

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

only white people is fat enough to not be able to move out of their pc and read this forums :P... also asians but they suck

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by giga
    black people dont play video games they are all out stealing tvs, selling crack, *and banging white chicks
    LOL

fukin joka :lol:

Originally posted by Dro
    only white people is fat enough to not be able to move out of their pc and read this forums :P... also asians but they suck
    make sense pls

Amine

Originally posted by Dro
    Asians people have a small penis h43r:, just like Erian.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Dro
    ur neither and look how many posts u have :P did they deport u across the border again so ur stuck on these forums til the next fence hop? :P

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

no.. i was cutting your lawn and ur mom saw me. Since im kidnapped in ur basement with nothing but a pc, food and rape
    help!

Haha this topic is funny. If you could ban for racism, there would be few people still playing. I think you just gotta deal with it, I do on a day to day basis. :rollseyes:

el_tankie

ur neither and look how many posts u have *did they deport u across the border again so ur stuck on these forums til the next fence hop? *

HA!!! BURNED!!