Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

paddy shouldnt be a mod......

This is a discussion on paddy shouldnt be a mod...... within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; actually i think you will find im not currently playing Alars, i just think its BS that you think during ...
Page: 2

whassup

actually i think you will find im not currently playing Alars, i just think its BS that you think during an argument with anyone as you have shown you have used ur mod privlages a bit over the top....

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    i know i have always said this....he just has never acted professional as a mod

he did same with many others who pm me .....zaraki, evenson, sly

just face facts guys he is our god

yeah and he think i will shut down the forums cause i had a fight with him....that shows how much of a immature fag he is since i could have shut them down long ago and just baned him...did i ever....nope i am more professional than that and have more respect for ko4life and its members then he does

hehe Tez for president!! :wub: :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by morax
    Im the best i win? *h43r:
    actually your right u and devile are

as well as chantico and yun even

its just paddy and always had been

everyone else keeps it professional except him always

the_man_slayer

wait for it, paddy is guna make a big post in a sec ^_^

Originally posted by Tez/Aja

yeah and he think i will shut down the forums cause i had a fight with him....that shows how much of a immature fag he is since i could have shut them down long ago and just baned him...did i ever....nope i am more professional than that and have more respect for ko4life and its members then he does
    lol lemme see

Zaraki - banned for scamming and offensive signatures as well as constant flaming
    Evenson - Scammer
    Sly - Had one of his accounts banned for trying to sell any +8 item for usd much in the same way KoM (you know who that is dont you tez?) did

all consulted devile about, and all can suck my dick

Hostage

ppft <_<

whassup

Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    same thing happened to my warrior earing when i was trying to seal my items

put the we up to be locked, it took too long so i canceled it, but we showed in my inventory as sealed so i put it on, then i put my platinum earing up and it went through, but on the right it was a warrior earing. I pressed ok and in my inventory i had my platinum earing and a new warrior earing. I relogged and the extra one was gone tho
    BS, you sold me that extra one.[/b]
    and paddy you go onto tez about duping and stuff lol i think people should read this first, yea as you said i dupped it but hwn i relogged it wasnt there BS.

the_man_slayer

hehe i knew it! :lol:

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

lol lemme see

Zaraki - banned for scamming and offensive signatures as well as constant flaming
    Evenson - Scammer
    Sly - Had one of his accounts banned for trying to sell any +8 item for usd much in the same way KoM (you know who that is dont you tez?) did

all consulted devile about all can suck my dick [/b]
    Im lost....

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Hostage
    ppft <_<
    meh, i'm not on that list either ^_^

Banned

Originally posted by PADDY
    damn i thought i banned you for attemping to scam people :lol:

how many pieces of +8 shell you getting off your clan leader for this one?
    omg look again paddy with accusations...gg paddy

you really amaze me

basement hermit talking shit

Banned

<!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

lol lemme see

Evenson - Scammer

all consulted devile about, and all can suck my dick [/b]
    are u a fucking moron

who about u ban then nesma, temp, and others who have scammed

sorry phantom and hostage....yes both professional

Originally posted by whassup+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(whassup)</div>
    Originally posted by devilscommandments@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

put the we up to be locked, it took too long so i canceled it, but we showed in my inventory as sealed so i put it on, then i put my platinum earing up and it went through, but on the right it was a warrior earing. I pressed ok and in my inventory i had my platinum earing and a new warrior earing. I relogged and the extra one was gone tho

BS, you sold me that extra one.
    and paddy you go onto tez about duping and stuff lol i think people should read this first, yea as you said i dupped it but hwn i relogged it wasnt there BS.[/b]

ahahahahahahahaha how fucking dumb are you ahahahahhhhhahahaa

and the_man_slayer, dunno what your beef is, i was actually nice to you, you said i was the only one in AHM that would respond to you, meh i can live with it. Infact to be honest i can live without being a moderator, you think theres any benefit to sitting here removing hack sites?

lol

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

hostage is a gg mod, and so is phantom, they make gg replies in my topics XD

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by whassup+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(whassup)
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

BS, you sold me that extra one.
    and paddy you go onto tez about duping and stuff lol i think people should read this first, yea as you said i dupped it but hwn i relogged it wasnt there BS.[/b]

ahahahahahahahaha how fucking dumb are you ahahahahhhhhahahaa

and the_man_slayer, dunno what your beef is, i was actually nice to you, you said i was the only one in AHM that would respond to you, meh i can live with it. Infact to be honest i can live without being a moderator, you think theres any benefit to sitting here removing hack sites?

lol[/b][/quote]

lol mate, i aint got no beef ^_^ u are one of the only ones who did respond, u and payne :wub: lyot and some other just ignored me more or lease -_- and threatened to get me banned from ventrue rofl. Anyhu off the subject, we talking about the moderator work ^_^

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast