Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

paddy shouldnt be a mod......

This is a discussion on paddy shouldnt be a mod...... within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; yes true but honest he just uses his privlages as another plan of attack if things dont go his way...
Page: 3

whassup

yes true but honest he just uses his privlages as another plan of attack if things dont go his way

SiegeR

paddy sounds like caddy h43r:

Banned

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    Originally posted by whassup+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(whassup)
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

same thing happened to my warrior earing when i was trying to seal my items

put the we up to be locked, it took too long so i canceled it, but we showed in my inventory as sealed so i put it on, then i put my platinum earing up and it went through, but on the right it was a warrior earing. I pressed ok and in my inventory i had my platinum earing and a new warrior earing. I relogged and the extra one was gone tho

BS, you sold me that extra one.
    and paddy you go onto tez about duping and stuff lol i think people should read this first, yea as you said i dupped it but hwn i relogged it wasnt there BS.[/b]

ahahahahahahahaha how fucking dumb are you ahahahahhhhhahahaa

and the_man_slayer, dunno what your beef is, i was actually nice to you, you said i was the only one in AHM that would respond to you, meh i can live with it. Infact to be honest i can live without being a moderator, you think theres any benefit to sitting here removing hack sites?

lol[/b][/quote]

yeah the benifit is you should act like a professional mod rather then getting the last word in then locking the topic after u said your peace....love that shit...u do it on every post....go go go abuse some more....only lock when its convient for u

dude many think u suck as a mod....what did u think its just me....and btw i know many think i suck....i could care less...cause many love me as well.....but at least i dont act all high and might and i admit my wrongs and mistakes....

zaraki banned for same shit as temp...reselling items he got on rollback
    evenson baned for scamming a scammer
    sly for posting a joke

sly didnt even sell it....it was a pc and he was joking and u banned him....your the moron for that

Originally posted by whassup
    yes true but honest he just uses his privlages as another plan of attack if things dont go his way
    Hey why arent you banned? Scammers are supposed to be banned. They banned AllTehWay, why have they spared you?

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Well ive never come across paddy on these forums, but these people do seem 2 have a point...

aanndd if paddy does do that, its really lame...

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

same thing happened to my warrior earing when i was trying to seal my items

put the we up to be locked, it took too long so i canceled it, but we showed in my inventory as sealed so i put it on, then i put my platinum earing up and it went through, but on the right it was a warrior earing. I pressed ok and in my inventory i had my platinum earing and a new warrior earing. I relogged and the extra one was gone tho

BS, you sold me that extra one.

and paddy you go onto tez about duping and stuff lol i think people should read this first, yea as you said i dupped it but hwn i relogged it wasnt there BS.

ahahahahahahahaha how fucking dumb are you ahahahahhhhhahahaa

and the_man_slayer, dunno what your beef is, i was actually nice to you, you said i was the only one in AHM that would respond to you, meh i can live with it. Infact to be honest i can live without being a moderator, you think theres any benefit to sitting here removing hack sites?

lol[/b]
    yeah the benifit is you should act like a professional mod rather then getting the last word in then locking the topic after u said your peace....love that shit...u do it on every post....go go go abuse some more....only lock when its convient for u

dude many think u suck as a mod....what did u think its just me....and btw i know many think i suck....i could care less...cause many love me as well.....but at least i dont act all high and might and i admit my wrongs and mistakes....

zaraki banned for same shit as temp...reselling items he got on rollback
    evenson baned for scamming a scammer
    sly for posting a joke

sly didnt even sell it....it was a pc and he was joking and u banned him....your the moron for that[/b][/quote]

MEEEEE MEEE :lol: :wub: :wub:

lol.... i can edit posts if i want to.... but i don't.

i block arguements, i thought, hmm this is just getting stupid, same lack of evidence on one side, same repetition of facts from the other.

If you don't like my opinion, then don't read my posts.

Tez if you want to argue about Sly, Zaraki, and Evenson, feel free to speak with Devile, he's the one that gives them the go ahead, infact SLy was lucky i was kind enough to unban him

p.s. SiegeR sounds like Golden Retriever

Banned

Originally posted by Goathorns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goathorns)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-whassup
    Hey why arent you banned? Scammers are supposed to be banned. They banned AllTehWay, why have they spared you?[/b]
    he didnt scam anyone and who did alltheway scam

Matte

Originally posted by PADDY

i block arguements, i thought, hmm this is just getting stupid, same lack of evidence on one side, same repetition of facts from the other.

lol i think you locked that one becuase you got so OWNED! h43r:

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by Goathorns@
    <!--QuoteBegin-whassup

Hey why arent you banned? Scammers are supposed to be banned. They banned AllTehWay, why have they spared you?
    he didnt scam anyone and who did alltheway scam[/b]
    oops wrong example :lol:
    Alltheway hacked trip
    This person scammed Psychotic

whassup

Goath you dont know shit so shit your mouth please, you dont know anything about me being a so called "scammer" and the whole story* story as it was.... so stfu next time

Banned

Originally posted by PADDY

how do u block arguements when u start alot of them and then lock them after u have had your say so....thats abusing dick

thats why i had to pm u rest cause u locked topic as usual after u get your last word in
    its not just me u did this too......i see it in everyone of your posts

bottom like u have always sucked as a mod simply out of the fact that ur not professional when your on these forums

and i have stated to make a account that dont say "MOD"

Goath you dont know shit so shit your mouth please, you dont know anything about me being a so called "scammer" and the whole story* story as it was.... so stfu next time
    Hey I can bring up all the threads with all the shit in them refering to you as a scammer. I think i know enough about the situation without actually having to be scammed by you. Want me to bring those up now?

This is a public service announcement by your friends from mIRC:

Thanks for the new episode of Diez Of Our Lives!

don't worry goathorns you're right i just forgot to ban him at the time, don't worry its been sorted now

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast