Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

paddy shouldnt be a mod......

This is a discussion on paddy shouldnt be a mod...... within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Originally posted by PADDY he was banned for this: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...4446&highlight= if you had moral's you'd ban him from your clan ...
Page: 5

Banned

Originally posted by PADDY
    he was banned for this:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...4446&highlight=

if you had moral's you'd ban him from your clan for the same reason

any complaints?

oh and devils is joking, unlike the turk that wants his +9 raptor back, aint that right tez
    yes pussy once again no proof.....unban him ....just cause he wanted to do a deal his way dont make him a scammer unless he actually did the scam...he didnt

i did a deal this same way with aposilito....glass belt for gold bars.....i got the gold bars 1st then gave him the glass belt on last trade for gold bars...i didnt give him any items 1st.....so fuck off and dont accuse someone of being a scammer...just cause u think u have a better name then him so u can get away with it cause your a mod

u need to grow up kid.....if the buyer dont want to do the deal he dont have to....doesnt make him a scammer.....i didnt scam aposilito so what makes u think he would

SiegeR

Guys the think you dont understanding is.Its not this game.Maybe he abuses or not who cares.At real life(Which most ppl here isnt used to it)Its worst than anywhere else.Tez if you whine so much here.I dont know what you going to do at real life when they ban you from real life :mellow:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

From what I can see the only people posting have problems with Paddy and some of the AHM. I know whassup had a massive fall out with a few of them not so long ago.

Now I personally don't have a problem with Tez, always been plesnet to each other on msn and in game.

All the mods on this forum do there job, be it in different ways they keep the forum under control and stop the shit that happend on ranking. Paddy is a good guy and I known him pretty much all my KO life and I known a few of the AHM for well over 4 years. When I see these types of post it saddens me as it seems the only way people can get one over each other is starting shit on the forums. Paddy has nothing to prove to anyone and he's doing a good job, he not paid to do this so he allowed to give his angle on subjects just like anyone else is. I personally think is you have such a big problem approach Devile or Festo and give a good argument, not just some pathetic vendetta you have with him.

Anyway thats me done, now I guess it's my turn for a flaming now I stuck up for a friend in the AHM.

Banned

is this a utopian knights only post? oh right my appologies, anyway i'll let you guys enjoy it, i gotta go ban some guy advertising hack tools in the manes section, good luck and good bye
    hey shitty mod

manslayer isnt in my clan and all but alars are not either....they just know u suck as mod and hate u as a player cause u think you "own" all and everyone

nothing but a powertriping nerd who lives in his moms basement who will never amount to shit other

u just banned someone wthout any hard proof other then a fucking story....clan or not i would stick up for that kid since he didnt do anything wrong other then want a deal his way or no deal...thats not a scam

Banned

Originally posted by Felix
    From what I can see the only people posting have problems with Paddy and some of the AHM. I know whassup had a massive fall out with a few of them not so long ago. *

Now I personally don't have a problem with Tez, always been plesnet to each other on msn and in game.

All the mods on this forum do there job, be it in different ways they keep the forum under control and stop the shit that happend on ranking. Paddy is a good guy and I known him pretty much all my KO life and I known a few of the AHM for well over 4 years. When I see these types of post it saddens me as it seems the only way people can get one over each other is starting shit on the forums. Paddy has nothing to prove to anyone and he's doing a good job, he not paid to do this so he allowed to give his angle on subjects just like anyone else is. I personally think is you have such a big problem approach Devile or Festo and give a good argument, not just some pathetic vendetta you have with him.

Anyway thats me done, now I guess it's my turn for a flaming now I stuck up for a friend in the AHM.
    felix devile or festo could care less how he acts to anyone.....they are his friends more then we are.....i maybe be friends with devile but paddy has been one longer.....

personally i could care less...i am just sick of him abusing his powers as he does all the time

and i dont have a prob with ahm....just abusing mods and people who think they are better then the rest....

and most wont post as they dont have the balls to....but we all feel this....i will start saving pms from now on from people

the_man_slayer

From what I can see the only people posting have problems with Paddy and some of the AHM. I know whassup had a massive fall out with a few of them not so long ago. *

Why should when he says his views it ends in a thread getting blocked. Yes he is allowed to have his say like everyone else but he say doesnt deserve to be the last coz then other people dont get a say. And I'm sure there are people here how could do just as good if not, better job and not get paid for it, its got nufin to do with money -_-

SiegeR

wrong i dont know tez nor paddy im not at diez either(well i was at when you guys were lvl 30 or somethng :P)
    i just want to help both side to see the different angle

paddy is gg. :wub: ate a nice sandwich and soda for this episode of DOOL

morax

ZzZzZz why so angry. Yeah Tez you got a point posts shouldnt be locked to have the last word but lets drop it now? this is starting to bore even me and i love a bit of drama.

Originally posted by ResserGD
    Well ive never come across paddy on these forums, but these people do seem 2 have a point...

aanndd if paddy does do that, its really lame...
    If you havent had any bad experience with him personally then you shouldent judge. There are always 2 sides to a story and everyone likes to exagerate things.

fine you want me to just stand here and take insults from people i have never spoken to? Fine i'll take em

you want me to forget scamming and cheating that people have done in the past, fine i'll do it.

you want me to sit here and do fuck all for this forum, fuck it ill do it.

Forget i had an opinion, forget i have a voice.

i give up on you people

tobey

OWNT!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tobey
    OWNT!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you for clearly stating who you "support".

Banned

fine you want me to just stand here and take insults from people i have never spoken to? Fine i'll take em

you want me to forget scamming and cheating that people have done in the past, fine i'll do it.

you want me to sit here and do fuck all for this forum, fuck it ill do it.

Forget i had an opinion, forget i have a voice.

i give up on you people
    1st.....i never insulted u ever...any argument has been clearly made by you starting shit as u do with many

2nd....ofc not we dont want u to forgot the scammer and cheater...i never scamed anyone....i cheated in buying from kom but at that time i was not aware of who he was and in the begining i got items from someone else until i was connected with kom direct...once i was made aware i stop and it was by devile and long before kom was banned

3rd...no one said fuck the forums but u manage to always get the last word in before locking a thread and u ban people for reasons wthout proof....just cause u think he might wanna scamm does not make it so

4th....u can have a opinion but up to a point as u are a mod and if your going to have a opinion u need to not do it as a flame....i have told u this many times and very professionally and yet your reply back always is fuck u cheater or scammer or some little kids shit....

if your going to mod do it professionally and not personally as u do now

morax i am not mad but just kinda geting old he starts shit all the time...i have asked him to leave my name out of his memory....i dont bring his name up ever...i could care less but ofc i am going to defend myself and the thruth since he dont know it and he just assumes

Banned

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tobey
    OWNT!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you for clearly stating who you "support".[/b]
    hahaha +1 and shurt just OWNT you :lol:

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast