Server Sections.

This is a discussion on Server Sections. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Maybe instead of the market section, we could break it down a little more. Make sections for each server, under ...
Page: 1

Hostage

Default Server Sections.

Maybe instead of the market section, we could break it down a little more.

Make sections for each server, under it put a market section and general topics for the specific server. Keep the general section for KO in its own place. I know it would be nice to go to a place where diez would keep its own drama in one spot :lol:

Example:

Ares -

General:
    Market:

Diez -

General:
    Market:

etc.. etc... etc..

Banned Senior Member

Wouldnt work, a majority of this forum is Diez, plus it doesnt have the population for that many subsections

Hostage

But as a community, it may help it grow. Sure right now, its not big enough. But it is a new site, and rankings site will die eventually.

Just thought I'd try. :lol:

Phosgene

i dont think it'll work .
    ppl that has a problem would rather that ppl from all the server would see it (e.g. when theres a dupe whipe ppl from all the server discuss it not only from the server that got whipped) .

Baneare

I am in favor of a xig general forum

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

every1 would still post in the general section...all it would be is a pain in the ass for mods to move all the topics every 5 min then during those hours when there are no mods on itd all just pile up and the mods would have a shit load of work when they do get on