Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

PendexO mod power abuse.

This is a discussion on PendexO mod power abuse. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; A moderator suggested I post this here. (and I thank him) Here's my post: http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3172998 G4L Rules: http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f4...fe-rules-3255/ ...and as ...
Page: 1

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Default PendexO mod power abuse.

A moderator suggested I post this here. (and I thank him)

Here's my post: http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3172998

G4L Rules: Gamers4Life Rules

...and as i said to the few PM's I sent, even the stones laugh.

Really? This infraction is such a joke lol. 2 points for nothing. Everyone knows PendexO backed Aftermath up.. Did he seriously treat to ban you? Wow overreacting much?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

I'm not a private server player nor watching this section really but to be honest..
    If he would warn every guy he saw over this..then he would have to warn 90% of this forum.......

To be honest, he kind of deserved it. He was provoking the hell out of that thread, so when PendexO publically warned him, he went straight to accusing him of being corrupt (i.e. the whole "he has a mod as a friend" post).
    I don't think anything PendexO said (or did) was unreasonable (though the infraction message is a bit meh, he *was* warned). >_<

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    All i want now is aftermath to call his friend who's moderator in here, to clean this topic & to warn the trollers.
    Seriously, it was well deserved with a lot of his earlier crap like this:
    I expect ban for AfterMath. He spams this topic every few hours with useless comments.
    Reports sent already.
    For those that didn't follow the thread, AfterMath was the guy that owned the server, the "spam" being referred to here was him replying to peoples' posts (at that stage anyway...), not even double/triple posting or anything like that.
    Additionally, it should be mentioned (for further clarification of the whole "mod friend" thing) that earlier in the thread, he'd been asked to clean up the thread somewhat since it had devolved quickly into nonsense flaming/spam... nothing that, I at least thought, was remotely unreasonable... none of that really needed to be in the thread.

Side note: AfterMath tried to chargeback what he'd paid me earlier this year for his server, so I'm pretty sure I'm not saying this for his sake. >_<

@twostars, I've been warned what for ? By not breaking the rules ? lawl.

If I should be "warned" for such posts then *you* (and the rest 20 ? people) should be warned for accusing him being a scammer (not that you didn't "spam" either).

@twostars, I've been warned what for ? By not breaking the rules ? lawl.

If I should be "warned" for such posts then *you* (and the rest 20 ? people) should be warned for accusing him being a scammer (not that you didn't 'spam' either).
    When did I accuse him of being a scammer? He refunded those people and then tried to charge me back, but obviously couldn't because he was too late. Enough with the provocation BS already. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    When did I accuse him of being a scammer? He refunded those people and then tried to charge me back, but obviously couldn't because he was too late. Fuck off with the provocation BS already. >_<
    You actually want me to post that stuff? Or do you mean the logs with Pacnik?
    I also hear you're charging back the $500 (well, ~$485 after Paypal fees) which was for just about everything (the website, the PUS, the anticheat, the server fixes, etc)?

What's the reason for that? The only things I removed were the stuff you got freely; if there's any issues with it after I did that, that's most certainly not my intention.
    Everything you paid for (anticheat, website, PUS, etc...) should still function correctly...

Is this how you've chosen to lash out at me for the post?
    So when are you going to tell them you were compromised because of Pacnik?

He's had access since you first got the server (gave himself his own account to do so, and admitted it was to inject items), so any and all accounts could very much be compromised right now. Not to mention the passwords aren't even hashed; they're plaintext, so that makes it all the more likely he took a peek.

It's surprising because *I* was the one to find out on launch day, and told Rick (and then Dean). Assumed some mention would be made, but unless I'm simply missing it (admittedly haven't been keeping up with the shoutbox, but I can't expect everyone else will either), I still haven't seen any mention of this made from either of them.

You guys should change your passwords. (Especially if you're using details you use elsewhere!)

Also, because I'm posting I get the feeling people are going to assume I'm "part of the staff" or that "this is my server", both of which aren't remotely true. The only reason I've been sticking around is to ensure everything I'd implemented continued to work correctly, and also, since I'd been kept out of the loop before launch - despite earlier discussion - and consequently had nothing to do with the setup of the dedicated server, to reconfigure it - while live - to remove any stupid holes, and redo the webserver, as there was no caching whatsoever despite absolutely requiring it to prevent flooding from DoS'ing the server from the inside, which started to happen [when the webserver started to go unresponsive on launch] until I finished replacing it. [Such sentence, I'm sorry.]
    Anyway, despite that I found I was rather at Dean's beck and call, so because of that (and general horrible administration -- I'm sorry, but Dean should be nowhere near anything or anyone [and yes, I already know you're going to lash out at this post by not paying me for the $50 for the extremely-long week of fixes, not to mention the $20 because you're too lazy to run a single statement copied from a website. While it'd be nice, I don't remotely see how you think that makes sense or is remotely justified, but I'm just a sucker for that shit.]), I decided it'd be best to just stop doing what I do by providing such excessive (not to mention time consuming) support, including revoking a bunch of private stuff I let them use freely instead of (*gasp*) having to pay for.

Sorry guys, I tried. Rick's a great guy and all but Dean is such a horrible influence on this server. The amount of shit he puts everyone through is not even remotely worth it.

It shouldn't mean much of anything to the server; just a bunch of features/checks/implementations I threw in because I figured they could make use of them or they'd otherwise benefit the server. Everything Dean actually paid me for is still fine (anticheat, etc), things may just seem a little more lax.

Rick is putting so much effort into the server, and I think that shows. He is the only reason I bothered to continue to help out (instead of spending the time working on my own project[s]). I feel bad that he's had to deal with that shit for as long as he has (heck, before the server even launched, Dean [metaphorically] pulled the plug on the server, because Rick made one single harmless decision without him. The horror!).

So yeah, I really (seriously!) hope you guys do continue to enjoy the server.
    The server itself is (more than) fine, all I've seen is how fun you guys have found it, so yeah. It's a good server, but serious changes do need to be made behind-the-scenes...
    Over? Not even $500, that's excluding Paypal fees -- and this was back in February, so all the bugfixes/improvements, reconfiguring the server (and killing off your access) DURING launch (because ???), not to mention the beck and call shit... that was all pro bono.
    Saying that he want or that he did charge back publicly while he didn't, isn't an accuse ?
    and since you've some reputation in here, with the (2nd quote) post you did, you simply killed the server (for which server, that guy paid you 480$) because you've led*(lol) all the previous trollers to troll even more and the people who *donated* to charge back.

and *now*, days later, you come here saying that *today* you've received an e-mail saying he attempted to open a dispute against a payment.

So, today I received an e-mail from Paypal:
    Notification of Deferred Dispute: Case no.PP-003-101-678-044
    We are contacting you to let you know that one of your buyers recently visited the Resolution Centre and attempted to open a dispute against a payment. The buyer wished to dispute the payment sent on 18 Feb 2014 (Transaction 1U658854R9624151G). This dispute has been deferred because it was not opened within 45 days of payment.

Although this dispute is not eligible for negotiation in the Resolution Centre, we have noted that the buyer was dissatisfied with this transaction.

We encourage you to work directly with the buyer to resolve this matter and take this opportunity to provide customer service as you see fit.
    Such try.
    Last edited by nickos3; 04-24-2014 at 05:23 AM. Reason: typo

a. This thread isn't about me.
    b. This thread isn't about AfterMath.
    c. Nobody was scammed.

This thread is about you claiming PendexO is abusing his power, to which I responded that I cannot see it that way at all.
    That is all.
    Last edited by twostars; 04-24-2014 at 05:25 AM. Reason: ugh, post submitted
    AfterMath likes this.

Banned Regular Member

pendexo is not abusing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by AfterMath View Post
    pendexo is not abusing nothing.
    Wouldn't this mean he's abusing something? lol

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Wouldn't this mean he's abusing something? lol
    you want to believe that don't u

Wow its the 3rd time im explaining you the reasons of your infractions ,yet you blatantly dare to keep going and even provoking my neutral judgement.

Tries to ask some basic database knowledge in a private server section(LegitKO one) + going off-topic , that was the 2nd warn after a public post i made in that topic for the SAME subject.
    proff: http://i.imgur.com/3daybag.jpg?1 .
    (the link on the pic is Private Server Technical Support's subforum)

Then you got mad over infraction (wich was in place), and now we're here ,but this time im making public your actions , so , will say once more , do it once again and you're GONE.

This reminds me of prodigy's case who got hot over an infraction , you can find the topic somewhere in feedback section.
    AfterMath likes this.

Banned Regular Member

A moderator suggested I post this here. (and I thank him)

Here's my post: http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3172998

G4L Rules: Gamers4Life Rules

...and as i said to the few PM's I sent, even the stones laugh.
    keep going troll so ucant just get rid of me u now needa go at amod lookn so good for u ?

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    Wow its the 3rd time im explaining you the reasons of your infractions ,yet you blatantly dare to keep going and even provoking my neutral judgement.

Then you got mad over infraction (wich was in place), and now we're here ,but this time im making public your actions , so , will say once more , do it once again and you're GONE.

This reminds me of prodigy's case who got hot over an infraction , you can find the topic somewhere in feedback section.
    It's the 3rd time i'm explaining you that the infraction you gave to me is not right according to the forum rules. Simply, it's an abuse.
    Tries to ask some basic database knowledge in a private server section(LegitKO one) + going off-topic , that was the 2nd warn after a public post i made in that topic for the SAME subject.
    proff: http://i.imgur.com/3daybag.jpg?1 .
    (the link on the pic is Private Server Technical Support's subforum)
    This topic has not been created to discuss about that^. Your attempt to justify yourself for giving me the infraction of these 2 points has failed.
    But since you mention that, let me ask you:
    AfterMath received any infraction for insulting me and few others ?
    twostars received any infraction for posting such off-topic posts ? ( http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3170245 )
    SheldonCooper maybe ? ( http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3170238 )
    AfterMath received any infraction for spams like this: ( http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3170339 ) or like this: ( http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3170256 )

I could keep posting such links of posts all day long.

Lastly according to the 'MODERATORS' (and not the 'JUNIOR MODERATORS') I'm free to post your abuses, PUBLICLY:

If you feel like he did wrong, you can always open a topic in the feedback section and raise attention. He cannot ban / infract you for that. That would be my suggestion.
    arrivederci.

Banned Regular Member

It's the 3rd time i'm explaining you that the infraction you gave to me is not right according to the forum rules. Simply, it's an abuse.

This topic has not been created to discuss about that^. Your attempt to justify yourself for giving me the infraction of these 2 points has failed.
    But since you mention that, let me ask you:
    AfterMath received any infraction for insulting me and few others ?
    twostars received any infraction for posting such off-topic posts ? ( http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3170245 )
    SheldonCooper maybe ? ( http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3170238 )
    AfterMath received any infraction for spams like this: ( http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3170339 ) or like this: ( http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3170256 )

I could keep posting such links of posts all day long.

Lastly according to the 'MODERATORS' (and not the 'JUNIOR MODERATORS') I'm free to post your abuses:
    so u got rid of me WHO ELSE IS NEXT? AFTER A MOD u WRONGLY ACCUSED ?????????????????? NOOB https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckt4gi5XVKM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast