Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

PendexO mod power abuse.

This is a discussion on PendexO mod power abuse. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Originally Posted by AfterMath so u got rid of me WHO ELSE IS NEXT? AFTER A MOD u WRONGLY ACCUSED ...
Page: 2

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by AfterMath View Post
    so u got rid of me WHO ELSE IS NEXT? AFTER A MOD u WRONGLY ACCUSED ?????????????????? NOOB https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckt4gi5XVKM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DVXft7q5F8

Banned Senior Member

But yet aftermath continues to spam YouTube shit.. and blatantly calls Nikos a troll.. wonderful moderating if I do say so myself. At least be fair and warn them both or hell just ban AfterMath. He tried to do a refund on twostars but luckily PayPal blocked it.. so he did try. He is a scammer, an idiot, and should have been banned a long time ago. He reminds me of Grobar.

Banned Senior Member

So there you go! He admits he will try charging back.. which means he scammed Two. BAN HIS ASS.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    So there you go! He admits he will try charging back.. which means he scammed Two. BAN HIS ASS.
    i admited nothing seems u are putting words in my mouth people got refunded. i can have people post saying they did if you want proof

Yes aftermath got infracted aswell , he's even close to get banned by now as the refund/chargebacks subject aint clear yet , waiting someone to report anything fishy to get him down .

Dang actually both are close to bans , but aftermath is pretty fucked .

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Side note: AfterMath tried to chargeback what he'd paid me earlier this year for his server, so I'm pretty sure I'm not saying this for his sake. >_<
    edit:just saw his deleted post admiting it , he's banned now.

Just gotta clear the mod's friend thing , Actually i dont check private server section that often but i still do in some cases, this time i got asked by Rick to clean up the massive spam, flame and bullshit on that topic , it had just a minium ammount of constructive posts , and 90% posts were to aftermath directly none of them were answered by me , i left to him since it was his problem , but the ones that werent giving anything to the topic (like nickos's post) were infracted as well as the crap posted by aftermath(MrRapist did it) ,and it wasnt cus i didnt wanted it , but the whole topic was pretty much fucked by everyone , but the times i managed to moderate it i did like its supposed to be.

Not to mention that rules against spam are clear (and you know how many strikes do you have), re-check them, banning is the last resort , and i dont like banning people but if i have i will.

inb4 tl;dr bigduddle and Aftermath are my friends ,and still my friends even if Aftermath is a bit disabled ,the difference is that i dont make fun of him, i even tried to help him as bigduddle tried, but Aftermath by his own ruined everything wich made us loose the interest of helping him, but doesnt change the fact that Aftermath deserves to be banned and complete from these boards.
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 04-24-2014 at 01:05 PM.
    ReesesPieces likes this.

Banned

I am not here to judge PendexO's actions or anything, especially because I did not follow his actions ( not that I have to anyway ) but in this specific situation a ban wouldn't have been justified at all. We aren't even allowed to ban for spam if it's not spam spam like a bot or anything or somebody that just registered to post advertisements or similar. We are only allowed to give infractions which would lead to a temporary ban but expire eventually.
    I am a bit sloppy when it comes to the whole spam thing, I mean this is a public forum and people aren't going to make a post 100% relevant every single time. We don't even have over a hundred active people and there's no need to keep everything that strict imo.

Although multiple posts annoy me which is why I usually give infractions out. Aftermath is one of those special guys which felt the need to have double and tripple posts so I infracted him twice. This was a special case though. He did it multiple times but I gave him only 2 infractions because I thought that there was a possibility he would have stopped refunding people if he was banned (temporary) on here.
    nickos3 likes this.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    I am not here to judge PendexO's actions or anything, especially because I did not follow his actions ( not that I have to anyway ) but in this specific situation a ban wouldn't have been justified at all. We aren't even allowed to ban for spam if it's not spam spam like a bot or anything or somebody that just registered to post advertisements or similar. We are only allowed to give infractions which would lead to a temporary ban but expire eventually.
    I am a bit sloppy when it comes to the whole spam thing, I mean this is a public forum and people aren't going to make a post 100% relevant every single time. We don't even have over a hundred active people and there's no need to keep everything that strict imo.

Although multiple posts annoy me which is why I usually give infractions out. Aftermath is one of those special guys which felt the need to have double and tripple posts so I infracted him twice. This was a special case though. He did it multiple times but I gave him only 2 infractions because I thought that there was a possibility he would have stopped refunding people if he was banned (temporary) on here.
    make me a signature like that :3 <3

Banned

It was made like when olympia got released by some dude I met on ranking lol. Soz I cant :/

Little archer Senior Member

Not the first time.

Reminds me of old ko forum mods, give them a little power and suddenly they think they've won at life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12