Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Petition to ban Mixer

This is a discussion on Petition to ban Mixer within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; This guy has nothing but hundreds of completely useless, retarded spam post's that most are quoting himself and responding...
Page: 1

This guy has nothing but hundreds of completely useless, retarded spam post's that most are quoting himself and responding

agreed. add a poll

Mixer

retards? lawl

no. we dont want you here, all you do is spam useless crap.

Mixer

Maybe i do,but why you care? Dont read my posts.
    Lawlz <3 it.

Hate me all you want,i could care less,search for your own posts ul find them more retarded than my own

kktnxbb

Hes an free kid to do what he want. If he wants to spam, we shouldnt care.. Let the admins deal with this wether they ban him for spamming or not.. Grow up

CLOSE

Mixer

i aint a kid though :P

Hes an free kid to do what he want. If he wants to spam, we shouldnt care.. Let the admins deal with this wether they ban him for spamming or not.. Grow up

CLOSE[/b]
    Isn&#39;t that kinda contradicting yourself, Is to let him do what he want&#39;s, and let the admin&#39;s decide if they want to ban him and then tell me to grow up all in the same sentence... Then say Close? As if your a admin? Contradictions a bitch huh?

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

+1 to ban

This topic shouldnt be here as I said.. He can post as much as he want, you shouldnt stick your nose in his shits. If an admin thinks that he should be banned for spamming then they will do that.

Mixer

DOnt you think admins read my post? afterall thats their job...
    i havent been banned so far,what makes you think i will be? Im not doing anything illegal,havent scamed/hacked or anything,even helped a few people. If Spamming is bannable,ban me :P(compared to 95% of the forum,i dont spam as much as they do.It only happened twice,cuz i had nothing better to do)

Ban VictoryAkara for being a douchbag?

Banned

dont bann him just reset or freeze hes post count

Banned

DOnt you think admins read my post? afterall thats their job...
    i havent been banned so far,what makes you think i will be? Im not doing anything illegal,havent scamed/hacked or anything,even helped a few people. If Spamming is bannable,ban me :P(compared to 95% of the forum,i dont spam as much as they do.It only happened twice,cuz i had nothing better to do)

Ban VictoryAkara for being a douchbag?[/b]
    People wouldn&#39;t care as much about your posts if they were helpful in any way. From what I&#39;ve seen most of your posts consist of Lawlzors, rofl , <3 , and other annoying comments that are useless. Replace those with useful statements and get people off your back, simple as that.

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

People wouldn&#39;t care as much about your posts if they were helpful in any way. From what I&#39;ve seen most of your posts consist of Lawlzors, rofl , <3 , and other annoying comments that are useless. Replace those with useful statements and get people off your back, simple as that.[/b]
    my point of view = mixer is like 15 year old likes to jump in forum get his post accoutn up for later better trades whit others or something, and thinks his damn cool coz he smokes weed.

Ignore Me Senior Member

My Advice for Kanka Mixer.

I spam a lot less now! Try to hardcore level more. Game > Forums.

PlaySpan have one of those advertiser spam virtual money for game credits now. Go make money from spammage until you can buy platinum.

Don&#39;t think I can post the URL.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast