Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Phosgene's Signature

This is a discussion on Phosgene's Signature within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Originally posted by Phosgene no its... when u see muslim people burning israel flag this is irritating and nationalistic , ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Phosgene
    no its...
    when u see muslim people burning israel flag this is irritating and nationalistic , when u see jets flying over jerusalem this is not .
    cant i show pictures of my beloved country ?
    Those people have either been banned or changed their signatures, I don't care if you like the signature or not. It's too big and isn't something that should be posted considering the current events developing around the world and this will just stir up more bullshit.

Phosgene

just for the record : this is bullshit .

Thank you.

Syphioric

Thanks Eric, You understand my point.

besides his new sig is actually nice now

I dont find his siggy irritating for anyone.

It's not bombing mosquees or something . For me it's just planes flying over a city. And its a nice picture. The new one is nice also.

DragonFire

its still fuckin huge. :angry:

xxAzraelxx

Stop whining about other people whining about signatures. If you don't like your signature being censored, start your own effing forum or shut up and stand against the wall. If someone was given the right and the command to remove a signature you were attached to, whiining about someone else's isn't going to get yours reinstated.

Phosgene

OH YOU MOTHER FUCKERS PISS ME OFF......YOU PIECE OF SHIT IGNORANT COMPLAINING ASSHOLES. THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH PHOSOGENES PICTURE, I ADMIRED IT BECAUSE OF THE NICE VIEW AND THE AIRPLANES. YOU FUCKERS CAN JUST ROT IN HELL WITH UR COMPLAINING. FUCK UR POLITICALLY CORRECT BULL SHIT.

Phosgene

thank u .
    when i actually think deeply on it , why should my sig be deleted cuz ONE man said so ?
    ???

BattyBat

i fail to see why muslims would be upset by it?

whats the problem with 3 planes flying over jerusalem?

if there is mosques , so what? the planes arent bombing them, theyre not doing anything.. so you have no reason to be offended.

tolgahan

Phosgene
    i think ur sig is ok.but i think u should understand this all Lubnan is not muslim.All muslims are not the same ppl.hezbullah is from Lubnan.He thinks he is muslim.We think he is not.
    i am muslim too.but when u talk about muslims ,saying pis of them , more more more it takes me in it too.But i know u dont have problem with me.I want to say that maybe u dont want but u r doing GENERALIZATION. .The problem is not about muslims n jews .Its about Lubnan n israel.We defend Lubnan coz Lubnan is our muslim brothers n israel is killing innocent ppl.everymuslims who know who hezbullah is dont support they.I hope israel can find hezbullah.ok?

i hope u get it. :wub: :lol:

Phosgene

but what is the connection to lebanon ? this is over israel...

tolgahan

i am talking about the first one.not the one u r using now
    connection is about the war.
    or ppl connect it to the war even u dont : )
    but i have seen lots of sigs about war.i dont know if mods pm'd them.
    i ll be glad next time u dont talk about muslims .The is between israel n lubnan.not muslims n jews.

Assaf001

It is only THREE FUCKING AIRPLAINS WTF HIS PROBLEM?

Some Metal X has Hizzbela Terroriests symbol, some other fucker put palastin flag but you dont give a shit when we say somthing right?
    that's all bulshit, If I will put in my sig dead muslim ppl what will you then? nothing right? :angry:

I just looked in Welcome to Hatred Forums.... Grid has some fucking flag, of terroriests. I want to see what you will do about it, even that is not that big, size does not matter, the meaning of it <_<

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast