Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Phosgene's Signature

This is a discussion on Phosgene's Signature within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; lol...
Page: 3

PayForMySinS

lol

Originally posted by Phantom478
    OH YOU MOTHER FUCKERS PISS ME OFF......YOU PIECE OF SHIT IGNORANT COMPLAINING ASSHOLES. THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH PHOSOGENES PICTURE, I ADMIRED IT BECAUSE OF THE NICE VIEW AND THE AIRPLANES. YOU FUCKERS CAN JUST ROT IN HELL WITH UR COMPLAINING. FUCK UR POLITICALLY CORRECT BULL SHIT.
    People are getting agitated by the current status in that area and with all the agressiveness, its all a powder keg type of situation. Post a picture like that and its like putting a "flame me" sign in your back. Havent you seen all the girlie men that browse this forum? Forum rules state that there should be no flaming, why is it so hard for you to connect the dots and just prevent having to deal with idiots who will flame you for it? Just because you and your friend love that pic doesnt mean that we should have to read the flames that would go after your post :rollseyes:

besides whats the deal with finding another good pic of the airplanes? Wait dont answer, we all know why. So immature...

Originally posted by Assaf001
    I just looked in Welcome to Hatred Forums.... Grid has some fucking flag, of terroriests. I want to see what you will do about it, even that is not that big, size does not matter, the meaning of it *<_<
    He's already been banned or something? After reading that thread i get a feeling that guy isnt coming back, maybe its from that "delete this account for me cuz i cant find the button" sentence?

Coming from a person that does nothing but flame, and pretend to be a girl Goathorns...Why are you complaining about other people flaming?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

well, imo both of those pics have political message. Says, Israel has active combat planes and they protect their country, wich should and i think it is felt as a direct provocation towards the taliban. They both are like using a "Flame Me" signatures.

In any other time it would be ok, but with the current situation in the middle east it seems like you are trying to get this kind of responses.

Originally posted by Wendolyn
    Coming from a person that does nothing but flame, and pretend to be a girl Goathorns...Why are you complaining about other people flaming?
    Me flame? Oh i guess if you want me to...
    Its Scamdolyn isnt it?. Or rather Wench-dolyn? I guess Whore just fits you fine. How's that bible up your ass? Hello miss attention whore. I had my sis and my own mother read this and they're just laughing. I could post a pic to shut up your slutty mouth (which we already know is crammed with semen from 4 different people), but do I care that much?
    Anyways good luck in Africa I know you're just dying to be there and suck some african cock. Too tired of sucking e-cock to get uniques and +8 stuff arent ya? Hope you and your bullshit crew get Ebola and die a slow painful death. Nah just kidding, I dont give a flying fuck so just get Ebola by your own :wub:

So you're trying to make us think that someone from isreal showing 3 planes flying over his capital mean that they are going to bomb it ?

Sorry but if it was a muslim that post it we could think they are going to destroy the capital or something but its not the case , and i don't think his point is that the planes will bomb their capital...

btw i find PayForMySinS's sig irritating :huh:

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

lol.

y'all take this way 2 far.

3 planes over a cities capital doesnt mean anything.

thats like saying when u see an aeroplane flying over london its gonna have suicide bombers on it...

its just stupid.

Phosgene

Originally posted by Dro
    well, imo both of those pics have political message. Says, Israel has active combat planes and they protect their country, wich should and i think it is felt as a direct provocation towards the taliban. They both are like using a "Flame Me" signatures. *

In any other time it would be ok, but with the current situation in the middle east it seems like you are trying to get this kind of responses.
    israel has maybe the 2nd best air force after U.S , we have thousends of combat airplanes .
    this picture was taken in 1997 , fucking ninteennintyseven .
    dro im sorry but ur comment is RETARDED .
    this picture just here to express my love to combat airplanes , dont be fucking retarded .
    if i will post image of american combat airplanes does it mean they are going to bomb iraq ?
    why cant u just give up and understand that my intentions are not bad ffs...

Phosgene

Originally posted by tolgahan
    i am talking about the first one.not the one u r using now
    connection is about the war.
    or ppl connect it to the war even u dont : )
    but i have seen lots of sigs about war.i dont know if mods pm'd them.
    i ll be glad next time u dont talk about muslims .The is between israel n lubnan.not muslims n jews.
    believe me israel combat jets bombed much bigger things than lebanon...
    so israel combat jets should be connected to israel combat jets and NOTHING else .

Originally posted by Goathorns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goathorns)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wendolyn
    Its Scamdolyn isnt it?. Or rather Wench-dolyn? I guess Whore just fits you fine. How's that bible up your ass? Hello miss attention whore. I had my sis and my own mother read this and they're just laughing. I could post a pic to shut up your slutty mouth (which we already know is crammed with semen from 4 different people), but do I care that much?
    Anyways good luck in Africa I know you're just dying to be there and suck some african cock. Too tired of sucking e-cock to get uniques and +8 stuff arent ya? Hope you and your bullshit crew get Ebola and die a slow painful death. Nah just kidding, I dont give a flying fuck so just get Ebola by your own :wub:[/b]
    Yeah exactly...

You need to grow up, lol. You seem a little obsessed with penises also to be quite honest...

And what uniques and +8 stuff do I have? I'd really love to know. That STR +10 Earring that I have sure was worth a pretty penny, let me tell you.

And the fact that you have your mother and sister reading KO4life, says a lot.

Get a life shall we?

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by Wendolyn+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wendolyn)</div>
    Originally posted by Goathorns@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wendolyn

Anyways good luck in Africa I know you're just dying to be there and suck some african cock. Too tired of sucking e-cock to get uniques and +8 stuff arent ya? Hope you and your bullshit crew get Ebola and die a slow painful death. Nah just kidding, I dont give a flying fuck so just get Ebola by your own :wub:
    Yeah exactly...

You need to grow up, lol. You seem a little obsessed with penises also to be quite honest...

And what uniques and +8 stuff do I have? I'd really love to know. That STR +10 Earring that I have sure was worth a pretty penny, let me tell you.

And the fact that you have your mother and sister reading KO4life, says a lot.

Get a life shall we?[/b]
    tbh, they fact u got ur own mother 2 read this shows u do give a 'flying fuck'

fking retard

now now, nobody wants to see a cat fight where there is no chance of ripped clothing, just cool down and relax babas

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123