Platnium Premium

This is a discussion on Platnium Premium within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Now i know there will be lots of sides taking on this topic, but hey feel free to argue about ...
Page: 1

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Now i know there will be lots of sides taking on this topic, but hey feel free to argue about it
    Recently released Platnium Premium, which GIVES 100% XP BONUS (2x more xp), is the most retarded thing k2 has come up with
    I mean yes, all of you rich people out there with jobs who love babashopping in this game, would support this 100% since #35 is nothing for u guys right? ..... unlike some of us who are still being educated and are without a job, are already chipping in money to buy the other prems in order to catch up to others.

k2 has turned into a business center really, not anymore a gaming center
    this is how it was in MYKO, this kind of unbalance started...... and guess what happened? MYKO closed down

probably soon enough they'll change like bronze prem to access KO like only 12 hours a day or something
    or maybe in a few months make Sulfur Premium, 800 % xp bonus

this is really turning into a more of a private server, as in private servers from what i hear its like 400% bonus, and here well, its getting to that lvl

every patch u guys make ruins the game even more

just as another fact, already a little less then half my clan quit cause of this, so keep it up with this shit

nocomment

Now i know there will be lots of sides taking on this topic, but hey feel free to argue about it
    Recently released Platnium Premium, which GIVES 100% XP BONUS (2x more xp), is the most retarded thing k2 has come up with
    I mean yes, all of you rich people out there with jobs who love babashopping in this game, would support this 100% since #35 is nothing for u guys right? ..... unlike some of us who are still being educated and are without a job, are already chipping in money to buy the other prems in order to catch up to others.

this is how it was in MYKO, this kind of unbalance started...... and guess what happened? MYKO closed down

probably soon enough they'll change like bronze prem to access KO like only 12 hours a day or something

this is really turning into a more of a private server, as in private servers from what i hear its like 400% bonus, and here well, its getting to that lvl

just as another fact, already a little less then half my clan quit cause of this, so keep it up with this shit [/b]
    i always didnt like 2 exp i'm playing this game for PvP not PvM Lol : D so this premium is my blessing and your curse : P

GangstamaN

They are making exp faster, whats your problem. People dont play to exp, if they did, they wouldnt ask for sharers and pay people to exp for them.

They are making exp faster, whats your problem. People dont play to exp, if they did, they wouldnt ask for sharers and pay people to exp for them.[/b]
    I think your part of K2 company or working for them...Maybe your a gm h34r:

GangstamaN

YOU CAUGHT ME!!!!! h34r:

But seriously, its good, + they will open level 90 patch soon, you can tell because they made 100% exp to 80. I'm sure anyone who can afford a computer and internet can afford 35$ a month, you might not want to spend it and that's your choice. But K2 don't give a flying fuck what you guys want, they just a business out there to make money and this will get them alot more money than if they stuck to gold prem being best. All they need to do is open a new server and that's gonna be a shitload of money for them.

just as another fact, already a little less then half my clan quit cause of this, so keep it up with this shit [/b]

We're not K2...