Please read this all?!

This is a discussion on Please read this all?! within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Hello all, I cannot open a New Thread at Market-Place / Carnac-West.. Please could any administrator help me? I get ...
Page: 1

Costro

Default Please read this all?!

Hello all,

I cannot open a New Thread at Market-Place / Carnac-West.. Please could any administrator help me? I get the following text:

Costro, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I would be very happy if someone can help me

Thnx all!

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

gotta wait 3 months plus spam 50 posts before you can scam... i mean trade in the marketplace

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

just wondering why dont they just put "your account is too new so u cant post stuff yet." as the error message

Banned for scamming.

50 is a lot guys, especially when its somewhat quiet now in ko and in turn here.

my accounts if more than 3 months old, and cos i dont wish to waste my time posting in pointless topics i cant use the market section. im a 28 year old man with kids/ morgage and a dog. Seems a little petty, but guess i must jump though your hoops.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    50 is a lot guys, especially when its somewhat quiet now in ko and in turn here.

my accounts if more than 3 months old, and cos i dont wish to waste my time posting in pointless topics i cant use the market section. im a 28 year old man with kids/ morgage and a dog. Seems a little petty, but guess i must jump though your hoops.
    u got 51 posts stop complaining

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

it might take 3 months and 50 posts.. but a scamming license is awesome
    good for lots of money lol

try to scam me first... I'm an instant jackpot