Possible Scammers? Please verify these users.

This is a discussion on Possible Scammers? Please verify these users. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Hello! I got a message from haunted88 telling me he is intrested in trading all my coins fast ingame for ...
Page: 1

Default Possible Scammers? Please verify these users.

Hello!

I got a message from haunted88 telling me he is intrested in trading all my coins fast ingame for items.

User: haunted88
    Email: [email protected]
    Url: http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/members/haunted88/

As I first noticed I saw his early joindate and 0 posts. So I was being extra careful and I started to ask him some questions.

Then he tells me he can get vouched from another member called TheJunkie in gamers4life.

Vincent All To Myself says:
    i got a friend also that can vouch me
    he is on ko4life
    name is TheJunkie

I dont know if thats true or not, or if they even know eachother but please check that account too if they have any related IP adress info.

After I showed him haunted88 that I have coins ingame, he tells me his brother is going to trade items for it and he gets added to the conversation on msn. I tell haunted88 I cant give him the coins when his brother is going to give me the items for it, and that I could only give the coins to his brother since he is the one thats going to give me items for them.

I also asked his brother to PM me on gamers4life:
    User: slipknuts
    Email: [email protected]
    Url: http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/members/slipknuts/

I've noticed they shared the same IP adress:

modemcable204.186-23-96.mc.videotron.ca
    Laval (Quebec) Canada

Please note that I'm not saying they are scammers. I'm just asking if administrators could look them up and check them, and people should be careful trading with them.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Lina; 04-11-2011 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Edited a bit hihihihih

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Haunted88 has the same IP as Slipknuts and ozkz.

TheJunkie's IP address is different from them.

I advise you to not trade with anything related to ozkz. He did a scam sometime last year that wasn't recorded.

TheJunkie is trustable, I did a trade with him and he has some vouches, but if the other guy is safe I think you should speak to TheJunkie about

Banned

Personally, I would advise you not to go forth with the trade. Both slipknuts and haunted88 joined a few days ago.

That is more than enough reason not to trade with them. Only sell to members who have been here over 4-5 months and have at least two or three REPUTABLE vouchers that have also been with the forum for at least 4-5 months. This does not eliminate the chance of you being scammed but it does drastically decrease the odds of it.

Banned

be carefull alot of guys tryna buy gbs via paypal and chargeback tell him wu or bb