General Discussion section

This is a discussion on General Discussion section within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; is the General > General Discussion section, the one near the topic of the forums, made to sell accounts/items for ...
Page: 1

Default General Discussion section

is the General > General Discussion section, the one near the topic of the forums, made to sell accounts/items for other games? I dont even look in there anymore because all it is is people trying to sell or trade their shit for other games like runescape (also there is already a section for this, the Games > Other section)

also regarding the general discusson section, isn't that the same as the 'old' off-topic section
    the off topic section used to be used to talk about anything non-ko related

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giga View Post
    is the General > General Discussion section, the one near the topic of the forums, made to sell accounts/items for other games? I dont even look in there anymore because all it is is people trying to sell or trade their shit for other games like runescape (also there is already a section for this, the Games > Other section)

also regarding the general discusson section, isn't that the same as the 'old' off-topic section
    the off topic section used to be used to talk about anything non-ko related
    ya it annoys me thats just become a sell account type thing...and no off topic is off topic :P its at the very bottom of the forum

yea but i mean now theres 2x "chat about anything" sections