post count

This is a discussion on post count within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; can we just disable this whole fuckin shit? (sorry for the abusive words) i don't see the point of post ...
Page: 1

Cava

Default post count

can we just disable this whole fuckin shit? (sorry for the abusive words)

i don't see the point of post count anyway, if mods are gonna brood over closing topics because of it. (does more post make your penis larger anyway?)

if they're not gonna be disabled, then fine. stop the postcount for offtopic, and merchant section (lol if you considered a bump being a valuable , lesson-learning post and not a spam you've got to be kidding)

either way i just hope the forum rules wil be clearer -_-

HiddenRage

maybe they should edit everyone to -999999 :wub:

Post count has their use. There are few kids that spam to increase their post count and we can have them under control with warnings and bans.

I'm not the type of person that disables features to fix problems. Doesn't that remind u to K2 (Rental Guy, Forgotten Temple, etc.) ?

Yun_Yuuzhan

Default Re: post count

Originally posted by Cava
    can we just disable this whole fuckin shit? (sorry for the abusive words)

i don't see the point of post count anyway, if mods are gonna brood over closing topics because of it. (does more post make your penis larger anyway?)

if they're not gonna be disabled, then fine. stop the postcount for offtopic, and merchant section (lol if you considered a bump being a valuable , lesson-learning post and not a spam you've got to be kidding)

either way i just hope the forum rules wil be clearer *-_-
    Who cares about post count when closing topics? If its spam, I move it. If its major spam/flaming/useless, I delete it.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

someone bumped my topic like months ago? :mellow: