Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

postcount?

This is a discussion on postcount? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I'm getting a little annoyed by people almost mindless spamming these forums adding nothing, but already having 250 posts in ...
Page: 1

martijn

Default postcount?

I'm getting a little annoyed by people almost mindless spamming these forums adding nothing, but already having 250 posts in like, 5-6 days?

maybe remove the postcount, and only keep the "date of joining"?

maybe its just me though.

Hostage

Some people actually have some constructive things to say. I've been bumping my B>T/S> Topic for a few days. It all eventually adds up. If your worried about a post count, why register for a forum?

While some people really do have no lives and like to spam. When it gets too bad, its usually taken care of. Necro for instance was banned for 3 days just for spamming.

*cough* necro *cough*

TheShadow

Cough *f4tman* Cough ^_^.

Just skip post counts. We don't need to mesure E-penis we all know who will win -_-.

(Not reffering to myself but to Arestides because he makes us play a game that has the worst management ) :mellow:.

Originally posted by Hostage
    Some people actually have some constructive things to say. I've been bumping my B>T/S> Topic for a few days. It all eventually adds up. If your worried about a post count, why register for a forum?

While some people really do have no lives and like to spam. When it gets too bad, its usually taken care of. Necro for instance was banned for 3 days just for spamming.
    i dont think he ment u but there are ppl that basicly only say crap to increase their post count so ye it isnt that bad of an idea to remove it imho

Hostage

I know he probably didnt mean me. But that part of the reason why my post count is so high. If I didnt have that topic, i wouldnt have so many posts.

Necro for instance is the complete opposite. Posting just the simple smiley faces for no reason. Same with a few other people. Check this post out for example:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1018

Though a post count also does provide some knowledge for buyers/sellers. I know im hesitant to buy things from people with a post count of 1. Unless I knew them, then its a different story. Its probably wrong to think like that, but in this world, sometimes you never know.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i dont get why a simple little number changes people so much...that joined date is all i need to prove ive been here for a while...:P

although i do suggest/agree that something needs to be done about post count...remove it from trade sections and off topic sections or remove it completely

FatM4n

Originally posted by TheShadow
    Cough *f4tman* Cough *^_^.

Just skip post counts. We don't need to mesure E-penis we all know who will win *-_-.

(Not reffering to myself but to Arestides because he makes us play a game that has the worst management ) :mellow:.

cough *jealous* cough

DragonFire

Originally posted by Shivering+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shivering)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

i dont think he ment u but there are ppl that basicly only say crap to increase their post count so ye it isnt that bad of an idea to remove it imho[/b]

people that do the +1 thing is really gay

Inpulse

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    Originally posted by Shivering@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

i dont think he ment u but there are ppl that basicly only say crap to increase their post count so ye it isnt that bad of an idea to remove it imho
    +1.1

people that do the +1 thing is really gay[/b]

DragonFire

hopfully this doesn't count for post count ^_^

FatM4n

Originally posted by TheShadow

Just skip post counts. We don't need to mesure E-penis we all know who will win *-_-.

pls spell my name right if u gonna flame ^^

TehBaba

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheShadow

pls spell my name right if u gonna flame ^^[/b]
    k, so when you do a comment back to the person who flammed you, spammed, THEN because he Ingoed you, you HAD to post again.
    Let me gte this straight... you spamming, in a post about banning spammers...k.

FatM4n

Originally posted by TehBaba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TehBaba)</div>
    Originally posted by FatM4n@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheShadow

k, so when you do a comment back to the person who flammed you, spammed, THEN because he Ingoed you, you HAD to post again.
    Let me gte this straight... you spamming, in a post about banning spammers...k.[/b]
    im posting not spamming

TehBaba

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    Originally posted by TehBaba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TehBaba)
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheShadow

Let me gte this straight... you spamming, in a post about banning spammers...k.[/b]
    im posting not spamming[/b][/quote]
    Because....
    Is posting?
    Posting = Replying ON TOPIC, about the topic w/e
    Spamming = Replying about stuff wich is OFF TOPIC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast