Priority list

This is a discussion on Priority list within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I'm fixing some of the bugs users have reported and going through the suggestions threads you guys have posted for ...
Page: 1

Default Priority list

I'm fixing some of the bugs users have reported and going through the suggestions threads you guys have posted for the last year and a half. Obviously this will be a long process since I can't get everything done overnight, yet I would like you guys to point out the outstanding things you would like me to fix or add to the forum, so I can have an idea of what's more important for you.

Feel free to suggest anything new that has not been discussed in the past.

Banned Senior Member

Change the new skin back to the old one.
    Make the Europa/Rosetta/Calisto market sections like USKO servers , not hidden inside another section.

Sorry, can't change the skin back to the old one. Can replace it with another one you guys like, but can't go back since the old one its not supported anymore.

As for EUKO subsections, I plan to do that later today.

Banned Senior Member

Thanks for the prompt action

First 2 are being worked. Infraction policy wont change. A ban only cause more ppl to create secondary accounts.

Why do you need to constantly change topic title? I'll agree to make it changeable for certain amount of time, but not forever.

Don't waste my time please. Infractions DO expire, so I don't know why are we even discussing this.

As for title edit, it was enabled already. Please test before posting here.

Banned Senior Member

Actually , both my infractions are forever it seems , I haven't been able to PM , post visitor messages , open threads in AGES.

Guess those are specific cases I need to address. 26 accounts had infractions without expiration, which is less that 0.1% of our userbase. I have expired all those infractions and will address this with the mods so we don't have more cases like these.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Some sort of spam protection would be nice. Like you can't post more than a certain amount of posts in one day if you belong to a certain user group and such.

Banned Senior Member

Sorry to bother you again with a personal case , but

Alert NEW SCAMMER!Reason: Excessive flaming

07-12-2011 09:54 AMby The_Real_PlodeZ

04-06-2014 09:54 AM

I'm still looking at the infractions. Sadly, the forum interface is not very good for fixing this, so I'm doing it manually on the database. Should be taken care of before of EOD today. Your case and all others in the same situation.

Banned Senior Member

Thanks alot!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    Some sort of spam protection would be nice. Like you can't post more than a certain amount of posts in one day if you belong to a certain user group and such.
    It's really hard to find a good threshold for this, and even so, u will still punish the wrong ppl. Besides, generic measures like this are not very effective and only end up in "offeders" finding a way around the rule and the "innocents" being affected by it.

We should recruit more mods to take care of this. As ingame, there's nothing better than active GMing to catch idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    It's really hard to find a good threshold for this, and even so, u will still punish the wrong ppl. Besides, generic measures like this are not very effective and only end up in "offeders" finding a way around the rule and the "innocents" being affected by it.

We should recruit more mods to take care of this. As ingame, there's nothing better than active GMing to catch idiots.
    I haven't really had much of an issue catching the "spammers" lately, once I find them, I normally just end up deleting all of their posts which aren't insightful, and infract them, so they normally get the clue.

The market section is what is being over-run, no joke. It's WAY to time consuming and no matter how much gets done, you refresh the page and there are 10 new topics.