Permission troubles

This is a discussion on Permission troubles within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Magyk, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: Your ...
Page: 1

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Default Permission troubles

Magyk, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

After the attack on forum, i lost my ability to make topics in news posting section and even reply there. I wrote articles about blade & bewbz and tera ages ago-.-

After the ko4life project team was dissolved, while i wasent active in here, i lost my vip (QQ) But that aint the problem.

Now, i cant access to certain topics, like the new archer post in ko4life server section. Nor post a reply to any topics in offtopic section.

GOUGHHAGACUGHAGWGYOUGHHHz

<_<

Bump for GG

Ty for le bump.

INCASE someone with a red name wonders, then no. The issues are not been fixed.

Banned

SuperGhost answer to that to some1

he said that u need to resend the active link to your email.. try to find a way to do it