Small change to the emoticons

This is a discussion on Small change to the emoticons within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Can the B) icon be set so ONLY a capital B triggers it? (currently "b )" will set it off) ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Can the B) icon be set so ONLY a capital B triggers it? (currently "b )" will set it off)

otherwise a list looks silly...

a) this
    B) that
    c) the other

without icons disabled

or you can go

1)
    2)
    3)

Or you can just click the little checkbox that says "Enable Smilies".

a)
    2)
    c)
    d)
    e)

voila
    or you can use periods
    a.)
    b.)
    c.)

and shurt, you need to understand we dont have all this time to press the enable smilies button. we just want to post our opinions without having all this extra work

lol how hard is it and how much timne does it take to click the little box? just do that bro

lol how hard is it and how much timne does it take to click the little box? just do that bro[/b]
    it takes about 5 seconds AT LEAST
    multiply that by 4784 posts that equals 6 HOURS 38 MINUTES of my life wasted clicking the "enabled smilies" button

Or you can just click the little checkbox that says "Enable Smilies".[/b]
    I find that principle pretty wrong, the solution sounds very "cheap", and it doesnt solve the orginal scenario either. Not that it bothers me nor I care, but I think some ppl want the a) b) c) AND the visual smiles on at same time. Its like if u go to a doctor asking for painkillers, and he responds: or u can just go home lay down and take a rest. Another example could be if u asked for a pizza without garlic, and his responds to be: Or u can just take them out urself. This looks pretty much K2's way of "fixing" stuffs to me..

Just my opinion.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

A list isn't the only time it could occur either. If I'm using correctly written English (which I speak natively) and use parentheses, then anything in the parentheses ending in a "b" will also turn unexpectedly into a smiley.

It's hardly a big request, and it's not like it's going to inconvenience anyone who wants to use the smiley, as they will have B) available to do it.

The B is what makes that smiley look like sunglasses anyway. b) looks like broken sunglasses!

On a side note, I'm pleased to see that so many of the above members have learnt both sarcasm and exaggeration.

Algorythm

Ill help u on ur request by asking too if u explain me wtf is ur avatar about please chuck lol.

Emoticon has been changed to 8) for now, if you have another suggestion for the code, let me know.