Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCAMMERS .

This is a discussion on SCAMMERS . within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; ALL new joining memebers must have a voucher if they are wanting to come and sell/buy stuff on the site ...
Page: 1

Banned

ALL new joining memebers must have a voucher if they are wanting to come and sell/buy stuff on the site .

this should in THEORY . decrease the number of PRICKS coming back that scam . and well have only nice sexy people here

or when filling out the registration form . fill out what they are joininh for . if they are going to use the MARKET section or not ( if they choose no they dont see the market section )

ALL new joining memebers must have a voucher if they are wanting to come and sell/buy stuff on the site .

this should in THEORY . decrease the number of PRICKS coming back that scam . and well have only nice sexy people here

or when filling out the registration form . fill out what they are joininh for . if they are going to use the MARKET section or not ( if they choose no they dont see the market section )[/b]
    No offence , but you must understand that admins cant stop the scamms , the scammers can back to this forum easy , by changing IP or login in different computer.
    People should realize that USD selling / buying , account selling / buying its against the TOS and its your problem if you fucked up.
    Admins cant help you in this case and you must be careful , i got scammed many times here by Dizzle13 and he came again and the noob blame me for scamms.
    Anyway i trying to say , play legit and you wont get scam.
    Now i learned , ill not trade account or buy account here anymore , ill only trade item for item , or ill sell my items for USD via WU only , but i not gonne babashop for USD , i dont wanna lose money for some shit scammer , also i think to babashop in computer game is kinda pathtiec ( prolly wrote wrong ) .

They will probably just pull a tapion and do a few successful noob trades and then when they get trusted they will hit the big scam.

WrathofGod

They will probably just pull a tapion and do a few successful noob trades and then when they get trusted they will hit the big scam.[/b]
    yup that is a very easy and successful scamm method... just get some vouchers together from friends or noob trades and then go for a big money making scamm

Banned

Wow...

Voucher? what the hell you talking about voucher? The trustability section we have does not work.
    Easy way to do that. hmmm..Lie on the application?

Do what BFD started for all markets, Dont allow USD to be sold (maybe bought - dont know the rule) by new members.
    Or
    Close registering to ko4life for awhile.
    Or
    There is more options

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

there is a way to reduce scams ONLY TRADE AND BUY WITH PEOPLE YOU KNO!

there is a way to reduce scams ONLY TRADE AND BUY WITH PEOPLE YOU KNO! [/b]
    +1

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

This isnt such a great idea.

What might be a good idea is if your only able to register if you are invited to buy someone else, who has a post count greater then x posts or has been a member for more then x days.

CuriositY

This isnt such a great idea.

What might be a good idea is if your only able to register if you are invited to buy someone else, who has a post count greater then x posts or has been a member for more then x days.[/b]
    I think that will increase spam And bTw for your idea a lot of people will vouch for them or do that and how can you get voucher if you never made any trade ?

This isn't necessarily needed. We've enabled Admin Approval on all new registering accounts.

sime217

how about being invited by trustable people..

Banned

how about being invited by trustable people..[/b]
    no lol theres too many who r known as trustable but u never know 100% about them

sime217

yes, but it will decrease scamming and thats the goal, im not saying its going to 100% elimate scamming..

yes, but it will decrease scamming and thats the goal, im not saying its going to 100% elimate scamming..[/b]
    It wont eliminate scamming at all. I enabled User/Admin approval, soon as the user validates thru email. An admin can cross check EVERYTHING,even if an email looks dodgy the account will be unapproved

It wont eliminate scamming at all. I enabled User/Admin approval, soon as the user validates thru email. An admin can cross check EVERYTHING,even if an email looks dodgy the account will be unapproved[/b]
    Won't that take a while though? I am sure you guys get a lot of new memeber everyday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast