Q&A = Knowledge Base?

This is a discussion on Q&A = Knowledge Base? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; So my problem is that the Questions & Answers and Knowledge Base forums here at KO4Life, have the same kind ...
Page: 1

So my problem is that the Questions & Answers and Knowledge Base forums here at KO4Life, have the same kind of posts in them.
    It seems as if we're putting half of the questions in the Knowledge Base and half in the Q&A.
    I don't believe the Knowledge Base is needed.

If anything, the Knowledge Base should be a place where good guides, tips, etc. are stickied, and only moderators/admins can start topics in there.
    So if a good map or guide or something comes up, you move it to the Knowledge Base, sticky it, and KO4Life users can comment on it.

This is just one idea of solving said problem...
    I just don't think the Q&A and Knowledge Base work together the way it is now.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

the knowledge base is supposed to be where answered questions about the game are...like u look there BEFORE goin to the game help section...too bad there are so many idiots on this forum itll never work like that

Well yeah it's not good the way it is.
    Something needs to be changed.