Question

This is a discussion on Question within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; im just curious why did myko go under ? lack of players or what? b.c i just was thinking bout ...
Page: 1

oOapplesOo

im just curious why did myko go under ? lack of players or what? b.c i just was thinking bout the near future of usko and how empty certain servers have been . just silly thinking about shit i suppose

Banned Senior Member

Doesnt really belong in the ko4life section, but MYKO closed because their license for KO/KA ( our KE ) expired, and because they didn't bring in enough funds to afford purchasing the RoFD update, MGame didn't extend their license so they had to shut down. The population of MYKO was a LOT smaller then USKO. USKO isn't being shut down anytime soon

oOapplesOo

Doesnt really belong in the ko4life section, but MYKO closed because their license for KO/KA ( our KE ) expired, and because they didn't bring in enough funds to afford purchasing the RoFD update, MGame didn't extend their license so they had to shut down. The population of MYKO was a LOT smaller then USKO. USKO isn't being shut down anytime soon[/b]
    thankz dude was just wondering and lol i never am too sure what section i post im a very big market person never really wander out of it heh :P

FireStorm

I have a question, why must i cry ??

because your emo? ore u are just plain retard?