"Find your posts" feature

This is a discussion on "Find your posts" feature within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Right, so before there was a little link in the top right corner of the page where you clicked on ...
Page: 1

Right, so before there was a little link in the top right corner of the page where you clicked on it to view all threads in which you have posted. They also showed if there are new replies to those topics and that was very helpful.

I dont view these forums very often and this new way is so damned cluttered. :mellow:

Banned Senior Member

Click your name on a post, and then click on "Find my posts"

Hmm, yes but it doesen't show if there are any new posts made in that thread. I can sort through all of them that way but its much more trublesome than the old method. The old way it showed the threads you posted in with a list view and also marked the threads where new posts have been made.

Banned Senior Member

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?ac...sult_type=posts

That seems to give me all I need to know... The thread name, time of post, and your post...

If you mean the one that's just directly in your profile... thats just your recent topics/posts for the profile portal.

As for new posts in threads you have posted in, check the icon to the left of the threads. There is a specific Icon if you have posted in that thread or not, and it will go solid when there are new posts.

Also with Invision, you can search by topics now as well instead of just posts

U can also track a topic