Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

we should unban turkish ip

This is a discussion on we should unban turkish ip within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; while checking for sum +3 items on cafegeveze i found this post... http://forum.cafegeveze.com/index.ph...c,67668.0.html turks are pretty nice to english speakers...i ...
Page: 1

GetRichOrDieTrying

while checking for sum +3 items on cafegeveze i found this post...

http://forum.cafegeveze.com/index.ph...c,67668.0.html

turks are pretty nice to english speakers...i think we should do the same :P

p.s: its 4 am over here and i'm drunk and tired, maybe by tomorrow i will regret posting this crap xD

p.s: its 4 am over here and i'm drunk and tired, maybe by tomorrow i will regret posting this crap xD[/b]

I like the description of youDD

Banned Senior Member

they are always nice 2 enlgish speakers on forums

KaChing

Ye let turkish ips banned

Banned

i wouldnt mind having them unbanned but they were banned for a reason, a reason which im sure devile wouldnt wanna go through again. they are cool and all but some of em just cause so much trouble

Bukowski

yeah unban them and let the DDoS begin lol...great idea. While some of them are nice...alot of the kids just want to start shit and cause trouble.

Banned

lol DDOS ftw

Crazy shit, yeah don't even think twice about unbanning them.

i wouldnt mind having them unbanned but they were banned for a reason, a reason which im sure devile wouldnt wanna go through again. they are cool and all but some of em just cause so much trouble[/b]
    Yeah,I think the same but maybe we can give it a chance,I'm sure that's going to be slim though.

Mens

Fuck those sand nigs.

Banned

its been brought up before in a other post and devile and maybe another admin said "no" because of the trouble they would go through with DoS and shit like this..and i seen the cafe site there nice but im sure most of those people are older then 18..

NEMANYA

There are enough turks on koranking forum if u want to talk with him go to the new koranking forum ...NO TURKS HERE !!!..

saga

Fuck these shit faces , indeed they will send DOs or w/e and will make toppics with keylogging links,scamm items with trades,make retarted toppics in turkish (even 19 year old turks will do this shit) KEEP EM BANNED FOR THE SAFTY OF UR OWN BRAIN!

BJK

while checking for sum +3 items on cafegeveze i found this post...

http://forum.cafegeveze.com/index.ph...c,67668.0.html

turks are pretty nice to english speakers...i think we should do the same :P
    p.s: its 4 am over here and i'm drunk and tired, maybe by tomorrow i will regret posting this crap xD[/b]
    Another proof of "Difference between Turks and stupid kids".

You should learn some things from them.

P.s: Doing IP Ban to a country doesnt solve Scam, Hack etc Issues. Just check market sections and if u cant see 5 scammer on a page, then you are blind.

Anyway, I am from Turkey. Please dont be brainless, and think before whatever u wanna do.

/Flame_to_BJK_mode "ON" please.

saga

i think u retarted ...

Call me a noob, but whats DDos, or DOs or w.e :unsure:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast