Question Help

This is a discussion on Question Help within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; is there anyway to make it so the ko pop up add doesn't come up when i close ko client? ...
Page: 1

oOapplesOo

is there anyway to make it so the ko pop up add doesn't come up when i close ko client? this would be awesome knowlegde appreciate the time

EpsaNomaly

Lol apples why'd you post in ko4life section?

Anyways, yes, it's posted here: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18972

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Why didn't you just ask us on vent when Epsa and I were on vent :P I hope you get warned for posting in wrong section :P

It's sad that KO4Life, an unofficial KO forum, gets asked about technical questions rather than K2 themselves.

(Not making fun of the topic creator, but actually of K2 themselves)

Banned

If his Customer Support was atleast near good, uhm...

oOapplesOo

i asked you ghosty on vent and you quote "forgot" then i posted and then king informed me and then i had exact instructions thanks to sim and for some reason ko4life just seemed like a reasonable place to post i dont know why

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

i asked you ghosty on vent and you quote "forgot" then i posted and then king informed me and then i had exact instructions thanks to sim and for some reason ko4life just seemed like a reasonable place to post i dont know why [/b]
    Blah Blah Blah? Making excuses for not getting warned? pu55y :P