Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

A Quiz section

This is a discussion on A Quiz section within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; with so much sections, the forums will be pretty dead..... u can always just post this on the offtopic setion ...
Page: 2

with so much sections, the forums will be pretty dead..... u can always just post this on the offtopic setion :/ or just make a sticky in offtopic ^^

gascan

Well duh. That is why they need to be made by yourself and they need to have more than 1 part.[/b]

Am Kindaa puzzled now :blink: Can U giv me an example??

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Actually this would be something that I could do to keep me busy while I am on my drug adjustment. When I use to run a pub I loved doing the pub quizes.

I will ask either Will or Eric if they can make a section. Also I will try and get a specal usergoup made up called quiz master , which will be like a VIP. If oyu win the week quiz 4 times ina row you will gain this title for 1 month.

what do people think of that?

Shame we can't have a programe that makes you type the ansers n a set time

I think it would be pretty cool. What about the people who contribute to the quiz section? Not like a thing here and there, but come up with difficult quizzes without taking them from another site so they can't be googled.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12