Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

racist comments

This is a discussion on racist comments within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Good job admins and also Hoodlum , its really anooying , i got banned for curse and when somebody curse ...
Page: 2

Good job admins and also Hoodlum , its really anooying , i got banned for curse and when somebody curse me its nothing? also he curse me cuz im jew , he damn noob nazi , start do your job if you see some posts like that :/[/b]

Oh sure, give the admins all the credit :P

Genkku

Oh sure, give the admins all the credit :P[/b]
    For me you also like an admin , you can mute / ban w/e , seems like admin for me :P anyway good job.

Banned

A lot of ppl get brave when they behind that comp screen.

Banned

lmao hoodlum i love how hypocrite and doubleheaded u r stupid jew

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=151412

thats like a nail driven deep into your skull to remind yourself not to whine about racism when you yourself do similar shit omg i'm so hurt now u hurt my pride [/b]
    thing is mate, that when I posted that shit, I didnt even mean to insult him lol, im kinda known for being a stupid picture spammer
    posting kittie's pictures and shit like that, and well if anyone got offended by that post im sorry, but i wasnt aiming for an insult.
    while saying "you dumb jew go die" and shit like that, people AIM to 'hurt my feelings' and imo thats totally different.

TunaFishyMe

but i love making fun of white boys
    im sure everyone does too

Banned

i hate tuna

tastes so fucking gross

Banned

thing is mate, that when I posted that shit, I didnt even mean to insult him lol, im kinda known for being a stupid picture spammer
    posting kittie's pictures and shit like that, and well if anyone got offended by that post im sorry, but i wasnt aiming for an insult.
    while saying "you dumb jew go die" and shit like that, people AIM to 'hurt my feelings' and imo thats totally different.[/b]
    My question is, does it really hurt your feelings? If so, I'm sorry for you. Racism isn't going to stop just b/c you pm an admin about it. It will only increase when you show it does bother you, they know exactly what button to push to piss you off. Best thing to do is to let it go and more than likely they will eventually stop saying it. Just like when turks in game say fuck your mother. I just say fuck allah and bb. It's an easy way to piss them off, but if they didn't react harshly to it, it wouldn't be funny anymore.

Banned

My question is, does it really hurt your feelings? If so, I'm sorry for you. Racism isn't going to stop just b/c you pm an admin about it. It will only increase when you show it does bother you, they know exactly what button to push to piss you off. Best thing to do is to let it go and more than likely they will eventually stop saying it. Just like when turks in game say fuck your mother. I just say fuck allah and bb. It's an easy way to piss them off, but if they didn't react harshly to it, it wouldn't be funny anymore.[/b]
    Maybe you are right, but im an open person, it only annoys me in the internet because I cant do anything,
    they are sitting behind their screen giggeling like they are worth something, it doesnt hurt my feelings but yes it
    does fucking annoy me, and the most annoying fact is that if they would call me a "fucking jew" in my face i would break
    their little kiddie jaw.
    so im trying to do my best not to get pissed but some people cross the line, and thats why i created this topic, im not
    against jokes and shit like that.

morax

My Thoughts on racism and the actions i will be taking regards it.

Dont get me wrong, im not against jokes in any way, i have a friend who looks jewish and when we got on a bus once the rest of my friends all started chanting theres a jew on the back of the bus, theres a jew on the back of the bus, we know it is, were sure it is, theres a jew on the back of the bus. That was funny, why? 1) He wasnt even jewish - 2) We knew him and we knew he would take it in good humour.

The internet is different however, you dont always know the person behind the screen name and you dont know how they will react to insults even if you meant it as a joke so people should be careful.

Regards racism in general, im from the UK were a mixed race society, im 22 years old, ive grown up and studied with with blacks, pakistanis & indians, ive got a friends called shalika, kalpesh and desmond ffs. There is NO PLACE for racism in a modern society, no-one in this country would get a job if they were seen to be racist and if they did there employers are taking a huge risk and possible legal action in the future.

My point is if i see any blatent racism on this forum i will firstly move the topic to the vault then warn and mute the user - any subsequent racism will result in a perma ban. A friendly joke is all well and good but learn where the line is.

-Morax

Banned

Racism still alive, they just be concealin it

Aba

O_o who really gives a fuck

I mean, I get that it offends you. But, really- why care? just ignore it and move on.

Racism is practically slang nowadays. I mean, if someone seriously acts racist or something in a serious and racist type of way, sure, I can KIND of see your reasoning. But tbh, 99.99% of what you see on a forum, (especially one like this ._.) would be just people talking.

Maybe you care and it "offends" you. And maybe you're just nosy and preoccupied with other people?

busy times for you morax then with all the hahahaha stupid turk pms like it ore not its still racism

do i care nope

The fact that a racial slur is used so openly and frequently that it has become a joke slang is a bit sad imo...that being said, you have to take whats said with a grain of salt. The "jew" slang, isnt really used in a demeaning way (which is to say that the person being called a jew isnt "acting" jewish or w/e)

I know when I joined FiRe back in the day, and had a raport and later alliances w/ Immortal Souls and Psychosis ppl...I heard spick being used constantly (at the time, it was used in a demeaning way) I took offense. (i'm spanish/mexican) after talking to a few of the guys and realizing what they meant/getting apologies..etc. (ever hear the saying theres a difference between a black man and a N*****?) It didnt affect me the way that it did before

I use my previous experiences as a gauge on these forums. For me, it's all about context... is this guy calling him a jew in a kidding fashion, or is he being racist...etc.

The fact is, there are ALOT of things on this planet that will never change. What makes you stronger and more successful is your ability to bounce back, thicken up your skin evolve with modern culture, rather than be hindered by it.

I will tell you that in our little ko4life world, racism wont be tollerated. We cant make people stop using the latest "ko-pc" slurs..but we'll keep our eye out for those that blatently use it.

Banned

Is it racism if you hate all races equally?

Banned

In my opinion, if you hate someone but keep it to yourself, you are not a racist,
    but most racists just go arround bash the nationality they dislike.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast