Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

racist comments

This is a discussion on racist comments within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Well I dislike at least 1 person from every race. Usually when I don't like someone I will tell them. ...
Page: 3

Banned

Well I dislike at least 1 person from every race. Usually when I don't like someone I will tell them. Probably the only race that I've used in saying I hate, would be turks. I hate wiggers, I hate niggers (not black people, but "gangstas" and gangbangers), I hate the mexicans that come to america, can't speak english, not a citizen, and get more benefits than I do. I am a racist, but in one way or another we all are.

Psy

In my opinion, if you hate someone but keep it to yourself, you are not a racist,
    but most racists just go arround bash the nationality they dislike.[/b]
    If you call someone a "n" and someone out of the conversation gets offended by that word, then they themselves are implying that they are a "n", meaning they are racist. This does not apply to people that don't like the word to enter their precious little ears.

Also, harboring hatred for another race and not talking about it doesn't make you not a racist. You are a racist but you just don't show it. I use racial remarks to label stereotypes. I take it for granted that most turks cheat/dupe/hack/scam... so I developed my own racial understanding of them. When I say "turk" as an insult, I apply any of the previously listed descriptions to the person I am talking about. Without learning from past occurrences, you will lack any wisdom when it comes to people and races.

I do admit, however, that some people go way far in their racial statements. When someone starts spewing out "that stupid niggar just got killed, that stupid niggar always towns on me he&#39;s such a niggar" then he deserves to be brought down to 143rd street to have his bitch ass busted in head with a man hole cover. Also, misappropriate usages of racial slurs just mean that the person using the words are simply retarded, when he called you a Jew he should have meant someone buying from someone else at very low prices and selling high, just as <nameless warrior that got ip banned> has done, or someone that uses Sagacity pots rather than Wisdoms or Souls to save money.

Banned

Yea, I say "I hate turks" alot. This doesn&#39;t really mean that I hate all turks just because they are turkish. There are a few turks that I like, but when I say turks, I mean the immature kids we find in game that contributes nothing to the game or their society I&#39;m sure. Some turks I like are Ozzy(love this guy), Essential(good trader), and some guy in olympia I met that joined my clan at once his name was slytrnny or something like that. He was a nice turk. The turks that I like, I tell them that when I say I hate turks I don&#39;t mean all of them, and they say they know, because they hate the immature turks too. Usually the mature/nice people in a race don&#39;t get offended by things, because when they really know why your saying "i hate -----" they realize they don&#39;t like those people too.

Banned

look if someone says "I hate all jews" I wont go mad ill just understand that he&#39;s retarded
    to say such thing, its exactly the same like when you say "i hate all turks" you know you really have no
    idea what youre talkin about, you just hate a bunch of turkish players that are sharing the same virtual
    game with you.

but lets say you get into a fight with a turkish player, and you start saying shit about their religion,
    then bash their country and then flame their god, thats racism, and well as I clearly see from mod&#39;s posts in this
    thread, that kind of shit is not welcome in this forums, and im really glad to see it was worth it
    to open this topic, because it bothered me for a while before i came up with this request.

Banned

I do that in pm&#39;s, haha it pisses them off so bad. Saying a.q allah makes them as mad as they think saying i fuck your mom makes us. It&#39;s like the ultimate get rid of stupid turk plan. They pm i fuck your mom, you pm i fuck allah, they start talking really fast in turkish, say something about hell, then bb. I don&#39;t really care to be racist towards those people though, because they obviously don&#39;t have any respect towards you.

Banned

racism is retarded if the world is soo stuck up that we can&#39;t make fun of each other thats just retarded

Cadence96

If you call someone a "n" and someone out of the conversation gets offended by that word, then they themselves are implying that they are a "n", meaning they are racist. This does not apply to people that don&#39;t like the word to enter their precious little ears.[/b]
    But usually "n" is a disgusting word. Nothing can change that. It doesn&#39;t depend of the ear that hears it.
    Racism is something horrible and expressing it to people just shows the vulgarity of someone... What is disgusting or vulgar many times tends to be offensive if it is said in a bad way.

Banned

i live very populated black area and my school is probably 90% black
    i am white but most people say i talk black sometimes .. ( only when i want to)
    many people say nigga like yo yo my nigga or was happenin my nigga..or thats my nigga right there..many diffrent ways..look at rap its filled with ****** nigga ..look at that pussy ass nigga right there..its slang..nigga please..its all slang..sure yes the african american people do get offended from time to time when another "race" says it or says it in a racist way..exspecially last weekend i my friend who was black came over..all us "white" hes only black 1 and we always say "oh black ass" or nigga please...he dosent get offended because he knows we are joking and when i say it he knows its ok because im around it 24/7..many of you have good points...i think its easy to tell when someoen talks like a black person or hes being racist..my black friend also calls me a cracka witch means im white do i take offence? no because i know hes joking ..but i do see people racist at my schoool saying cracker..i just pay no mind to it...this is internet people are not affraid of people on here and will say anything just because there bewtteen a computer screen..but im sure they wouldnt say it in real life to do guy on the forum..

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

yay for racist whines

heres a clue: everyones racist, and by everyone i mean everyone, cuz every1 generalizes people by their race if u say u dont then ur lying, maybe u dont say it out loud or maybe u dont joke about it, but even if u say it in ur head to urself or say it as a passing thought that u dont even pay much attention to, ur still racist

now stfu with these whines

Banned

Yanks aren&#39;t a race. This is by far the dumbest link anyone has posted yet.

swishersticks

Yanks aren&#39;t a race. This is by far the dumbest link anyone has posted yet.[/b]
    actually yank is a term used for calling northen american people..its not a good term to use and the way he said it was bad
    if you know nothing about US then how can you say its not racist ?

Banned

Actually, I live in America genius. Talking about people from the northern part of north america isn&#39;t racist. Appearantly they don&#39;t care about it too much, most yanks say they are a yankee, and they even have a professional baseball team named the yankees.

That&#39;s because most canadians aren&#39;t warhungry inbred hillbillies like Americans[/b]
    This is more racist than calling someone a yank.

Either way people need to get the fuck over it.

Matador

Actually, I live in America genius. Talking about people from the northern part of north america isn&#39;t racist. Appearantly they don&#39;t care about it too much, most yanks say they are a yankee, and they even have a professional baseball team named the yankees.
    This is more racist than calling someone a yank.

Either way people need to get the fuck over it.[/b]

I agree that statment is a lot more racist than yankee and if most of you people can not stand to look at a word that might have cause u to have some anger and wanting to kill someone then stop looking at the forums .... people say words that other people might not like but u have to get over it... i undertstand ur point about the word "JEW" but come on get past it look above it and if u cant handle it then stop looking at forums

Banned

yay for racist whines
    heres a clue: everyones racist, and by everyone i mean everyone, cuz every1 generalizes people by their race if u say u dont then ur lying, maybe u dont say it out loud or maybe u dont joke about it, but even if u say it in ur head to urself or say it as a passing thought that u dont even pay much attention to, ur still racist

now stfu with these whines[/b]
    whining? atleast im trying to make this forum alittle better and more comfortable for people who get offended by these things.
    sorry I cant be an idiotic spammer like you, im sure that would be alot usefull than this post, idiot.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast