Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

racist comments

This is a discussion on racist comments within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; this is the real world. You think that there are a lot of immature kids here who use racist remarks ...
Page: 4

TunaFishyMe

this is the real world. You think that there are a lot of immature kids here who use racist remarks (true) and it doesnt happen in the real world? You are soooo wrong. Just the other day, my gf's brother drops her off to work. It was 8am in the morning so there was practically no traffic. He stops at a handicap spot for a second before pulling out just to drop her off and this 50 year old white man tells her a handicap person couldnt park there because of her. *looks around* no one in sight. Then he says, "This is not China." This man is 50 years old, probably on the verge of retirement and he still is openly racist. My gf is from HK...not every yellow skinned person is from China. What are you going to do? Complain to a cop that he said I'm not in China? No, who cares what some moronic 50 year old or some immature 14 year old says? Are you going to bitch and whine everytime something occurs that doesnt meet your eyes? You cant stop the world of racist. Hell, even im racist to a point. There is no point in trying to super mod a game forum so that there are no racist comments, no insults no nothing. If you dont like it, dont read it. Call me a chink all you want, i really couldnt care less. Sticks and stones...

Start ban each member that post anything bad about turkey if u wanna be against racism... So i guess this forum gona be empty or u mods are just a bunch of hypocrits?

Start ban each member that post anything bad about turkey if u wanna be against racism... So i guess this forum gona be empty or u mods are just a bunch of hypocrits?[/b]
    they've been doing that u retard i've been banned for it like twice the point is they're defending dumb ass turks and not jews or blacks (least thats wat i think)

What you all fail to realize is that we (the mods and admins) are 11 people. The 11 of us are trying to keep 19,427 other members happy. What might be tolerated for person A, might not be tolerated for person B. The result? We get bitched at by person A. So, we fix that problem so person A is happy, and then person B says we're too controlling. Do you see where I'm getting at? Its a vicious circle.

Matador

What you all fail to realize is that we (the mods and admins) are 11 people. The 11 of us are trying to keep 19,427 other members happy. What might be tolerated for person A, might not be tolerated for person B. The result? We get bitched at by person A. So, we fix that problem so person A is happy, and then person B says we're too controlling. Do you see where I'm getting at? Its a vicious circle.[/b]

who is in ur sig she is fiiiine

anyways i understand ur point which i think means person A needs ban for bitching

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

whining? atleast im trying to make this forum alittle better and more comfortable for people who get offended by these things.
    sorry I cant be an idiotic spammer like you, im sure that would be alot usefull than this post, idiot.[/b]
    show me spam, better yet show me "idiotic spam" from me outside of the off topic section

this topic is a whine topic, whether u wanna admit to it or not, it is

are u jew? im assuming u are cuz u made this topic, then why get offended when someone calls u jew? are u ashamed of ur own race that u cant stand being called a jew? or is it u just want some reason to get someone that upset u banned?

ur no better than any black person that takes ANY sort of comment/action against them as racism
    "omg this (insert race besides black) person just cut in front of me in line FUCKING RACIST!"
    "omg i was fired from my job, what a fucking racist"
    etc

btw. . .jews, muslims..etc. <--not a race. ^_^

swishersticks

btw. . .jews, muslims..etc. <--not a race. ^_^[/b]
    muslim is religion ^^

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

btw. . .jews, muslims..etc. <--not a race. ^_^[/b]
    jewish is a race and a religon

Sustain

^What race are they? Niggas? Chinks?

Anyways does the warning lvl wear off? I have like 40% already lol.

^What race are they? Niggas? Chinks?

Anyways does the warning lvl wear off? I have like 40% already lol.[/b]

Nope.

razzy

muslim is religion ^^[/b]
    wrong.

Islam is a religion. Someone who&#39;s religion is Islam, he is then a Muslim.

Judaism is a religion. Someone who&#39;s religion is Judaism, he is then Jewish or a Jew.(not 100% about that, correct me if im wrong)

Some Jewish people take offense when they are reffered to a JEW. It theoretically isn&#39;t a derogitory term, but for some reason some Jewish people take offense to it.

And Cama, i believe being a Jew isn&#39;t a race. :P

Aqu

Hey I wouldnt have to single out Americans if you didnt make such bastardisations to English, then fob it off as American, as though you had this really good idea to make a language yourselves.

All you did was pinch ours and fuck it up, its CHEQUE not CHECK, or is the use of QU too much for you to comprehend.

I stand by my comment and dont apologise in any way, shape or form.

TunaFishyMe

Hey I wouldnt have to single out Americans if you didnt make such bastardisations to English, then fob it off as American, as though you had this really good idea to make a language yourselves.

All you did was pinch ours and fuck it up, its CHEQUE not CHECK, or is the use of QU too much for you to comprehend.

I stand by my comment and dont apologise in any way, shape or form.[/b]
    the koreans/japanese/mongels all stole from the chinese languages!! Those bastards!!! FUCK YOU!!!

who cares -__-"

jewish is a race and a religon [/b]

A religion not a race.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast